Introducing myself - New member of community here

meumitsumgrow

Hello fellow cannabis enthusiasts!! You guys can call me Stooby, a lot of people do. I'm 32, have been a medicinal cannabis user for a few years. While I have some experience around larger scale grows, I have never really participated actively in growing and harvesting my own cannabis. That has changed very recently and I've set up my first small grow tent. I have a grow journal going on here and thought I should give a little intro.

So, other than being a cannabis lover, I like to practice guitar in my spare time. I'm no guitarist, I just fiddle around. I recently quit a job that wasn't agreeing with me, taking a month or two off to find something that is a fit rather than jumping from job to job. So, I'm enjoying my summer living off savings. LOL But I'm also a student right now, working on a Master of Public Administration. I enjoy figuring out how government works (or doesn't), and I like to be in a position to help people. My focus is research for now, but I have an interest in working administratively in agriculture.

I like to read, I enjoy movies or film if you prefer to call it that. I listen to music, lots of music, every day. Probably too loudly for most people. :) Anything else you wanna know, feel free to ask. I look forward to getting to know the community!!

Hey Stooby
welcome to the community
if you have already started a journal you may want to link it to your signature, it will help people find it and the more people who find it, the more help you will receive
Hey older. Thanks for the welcome. I try to figure out how to link the journal to my signature, still getting used to things here. Thanks man!

Hey older. Thanks for the welcome. I try to figure out how to link the journal to my signature, still getting used to things here. Thanks man!
Mines in my profile, but never shows up (for me anyway)when I post. I think your signature only shows up to others on new posts only. I had someone tell me that mine was there but not visible to me. Either that or we were both really high and looking for something to do from different sides of the world, lmao. If you have a revelation and figure something out......please let me know. I'm not high now, I can probably follow instructions really well for the time being. .

Your signature is only visible when people go into your profile then we can see where your Journal is just click the picture of the person's name and scroll down to Signature once you reach their profile

Your signature is only visible when people go into your profile then we can see where your Journal is just click the picture of the person's name and scroll down to Signature once you reach their profile
Yeah but mine isn't highlighted o I can't click on it. How does one follow along if they can't just click on the sig in your profile?

Switching the app to web view adds the signature info back to the bottom of every post. It can get gawdy in a small app which is why I think it is ommitted in the basic view.

Switching the app to web view adds the signature info back to the bottom of every post. It can get gawdy in a small app which is why I think it is ommitted in the basic view.
I'm a big fan of things staying as fast and non cluttered as I've seen other sites....nice job admin, lol!

Welcome man!

I am a new cannabis user and first time grower from Ohio! New to 420 as well. Please check out my journal if you get a second , I am always flattered and humbled by any views and/or advice! This forum is fantastic and so helpful!

See ya round ! .✌️.
Welcome brother!

Good day all. My name is Eric. I look forward to reading other people's post and answering the question I can. I'm 44. I was taught the old school style of growi cannabis. Supper soil and Miracle by my father, indirectly. Back in the early 80's. LOL I'm going to be growing and using cannabis for epilepsy. I have had brain surgery twice now. In 1990, seizures were under control, seizure free for 6 years while I choose to stay on my medication. They worked back in. Surgery last July did very little and am on 5 medications. I'm going to try cannabis to see how that will work for me. I look forward to reading people's post and learning. Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom