New to weed

WeedandBrew

Hi... I'm new to weed, but already have a love for growing tomatoes etc. I figured this would be a great place to bring things together and learn.... I also love beer.

Hey WeedandBrew, welcome to 420! Glad to have you aboard our crazy train here! There are a lot of great people on the site so if you have any questions, please feel free to ask. Someone will point you to the right source!

Like you I got my passion from growing veggies and then I hurt my back and it led me here, and I am thankful for that! You will find this place so different from everywhere else on the web. Positive, helpful, fun, and informative! Again, welcome!

Hey WeedandBrew, welcome to 420! Glad to have you aboard our crazy train here! There are a lot of great people on the site so if you have any questions, please feel free to ask. Someone will point you to the right source!

Like you I got my passion from growing veggies and then I hurt my back and it led me here, and I am thankful for that! You will find this place so different from everywhere else on the web. Positive, helpful, fun, and informative! Again, welcome!

Thanks for the nice welcome Van. I will definitely be looking for help with my experiments :) This sounds like a great community and i'm looking forward to being a part of it. and i got my 20 tomato plants going also :)

Back
Top Bottom