Webuilt

Hi All, I have not smoked since college days and worked a job that had drug testing, but now that I am retired and Massachusetts has legalize recreational marijuana, I've decided it's time to relax and grow my own. It has been a cold spring, but has finally warmed up and I have 5 plants in early stages. Hoping for the best for this new grower.

sk128.JPG

Hey Webuilt (fellow Masshole). Glad to have you here in the wonderful world of 420 Magazine. Some really great people around so if you have any questions, please feel free to ask away. Your girl (assuming its a Fem seed) looks great!

I have 5 plants, I put them in sunshine as much as possible, usually 7am - 7pm , but I also have an outdoor cabinet with 2 - 100 watt Full Spectrum LED's that I use on rainy days and supplemental light to get 18 hours during Veg stage.....

Hey Crashdog, I have been bringing the girls in and out depending on the weather also, with the warmer weather I leave them in an outdoor cabinet at night and rainy days, it's like they are pets, they seem happy, good luck with your grow webuilt

Hello, Retired and legal to grow in Mass. I decided to give it a go and see what happens. Not expecting a lot, but I have read as much info as possible and read hundreds of journals to see replies to problems new growers have had.

5_13_17_SKa.JPG

We have had a very cold spring, so things were very slow from the start.
I started with three Strawberry Kush and three Bubblegum....... one Bubblegum did not survive.

Day 30
30Day.jpg

After transplant to 3gallon and warm weather here, I expect better growth. I put them in sunshine as much as possible and I have an outdoor grow cabinet with two 100 LED full spectrum for supplemental to get 18 hours during Veg and they go in the cabinet on rainy days. The Northern Lights is going to grow on it's own in the woods behind my house, see what happens?

Day 40
420:
3-Strawberry Kush (fem)
2-Bubblegum (fem)

3 Gallon Grow Bags /Aeration Fabric Pots w/Handles

FoxFarm Ocean Forest Organic Potting Soil

Fox Farm Liquid Nutrient Trio: Big Bloom, Grow Big, Tiger Bloom

Trying to keep it simple, using Sunshine as much as possible and have a small outdoor cabinet with two LED’s for rainy days and to get 18 hours out light during veg stage. I was off to a slow start due to cold weather, but things are looking better. Plan on only distilled water during veg stage and feed once a week.
Day4012.jpg

Back
Top Bottom