Hello there

headlaaa

hello everyone...my chris im 25 years old and im new to the forum. - sounds like a opening line for rehab.

basically ive being smoking skunk for 10 or so years and i think it time to start growing my own. simply because the quality of the 'street' skunk round here is terrible and is pricey for what you get.

this is something that i have wanted to do for a long time but never really thought i was capable of doing it, however i mentioned it to my friend who is a experienced small time grower (personal) and he explained to me it can be an amazing hobbie if your willing to put sometime into it and you really can reap the rewards. So he has basically given to me his kit he started with. Extractor fan, ballast, light 600w HPS, hood and bulb. and told me to buy a tent so i have ordered this one - 150x150x200"

81OK2MWZEZL_SL1500_.jpg

im looking for any tips advice information etc from anyone who can help im always willing to learn

im looking to get my setup completed by the end of the coming week (25/6)

Hello and welcome to :420: the people here are them best and there's always someone around willing to help. If you have any questions maybe you can start a grow journal and talk about your setup and what questions you have and the people will come! And if you have any questions before then you are always welcome to stop by one of ours!
Happy growing!

cheers growchy, im going to be looking at starting journals for my grows indefinitely, i have being reading them on this site since the i had the idea, the amount ive learnt already from people experiences is invaluable. im certainly going to be up and down this forum everyday looking to learn and maybe one day advise...my next post is going to be my set up when my tent gets here should be one day this coming week. look forward to showing it you all...

Cheers...Watch this space

Back
Top Bottom