Introducing Myself

Mike10

Hello all good people, my name is Michael and new to this community.

A couple yrs ago my lower back started to really hurt, so went to check myself out and i have something i have no idea how to spell lol(ankylosing spondylities) Its a inflammation on my lower back and they gave me pills. I do not want pill everyday of my life. So i was already smoking weed, just had to find good pain relieve.

So now i am hoping to grow my own medicine. Its getting very expensive going to dispenseries. I live in washington state and marijuana is legal. I have tried growing before in my closet with cfls. Not once have i had the chance to finish my flowers indoors. Hopefully that changes from now on.

So about my grow. I already have 16 clones. They vary from 5 weeks down to 2 and half weeks. I was going to grow all of them outside, which is where i have them now. But if anyone has been or lives here, you know we cannot finish flowering because the rain comes back. I will have 2 rooms for growing. Well 1 tent thats 2x2x4 that i am getting in mail tomorrow. And i was building a bigger room in my shed yesterday 6x6x6. Just need to hot mud the drywall so its secure inside and make up the wires i ran for outlets.
I will post pics of everything when i get my setups going. If you took the time to read all of this thank you! I know i ramble on alot. Thanks again and i hope to learn alot from you growers out there.

Mike

Hey Mike, welcome to 420, nice to have you here buddy! Hope that you can get the right kind of pain meds for your back. If there is anywhere that can help you do it, its here. Great and knowledgeable people who are always willing to help any way that they can. I can relate, I here due to back issues as well. For me Alaskan Thunderfuck works great for my nerve and disk issues and its phenomenal as well with muscle spasms. I am trying to find additional strains or better strains to help.

Thank you guys! Pictures are coming up as soon as i can figure out how.

Alaskan thunderfuck is really good. I will have to order seeds to get some good choices. I went with what i could get around me. Will be naming then here shortly. Thanks again for the welcome.

Well that depends on how your use 420. Do you use the app or the website. I only use the website so if you use the app, I am not going to be any help. If you use the website, then I can perhaps talk you through it.

20170619_120155_1497901401633.jpg
20170619_111643_1497901430887.jpg
20170619_111623_1497901426971.jpg
20170619_111507_1497901427930_1_.jpg

Is there a reason why they look lime green? I have given them nutes, fox farm but hardly any. I'd rather give them a little bit then overdue it. But its been over a week since I've given them nutes, just water.

Hey Mike! Glad you're here. Sound like we have more than a little in common. I too suffer chronic back pain. I've been using full extract cannabis oil for about five years and off all pain killers and muscle relaxers. Smoking does little for my pain. The oil is where it's at for me... a life changer.

Are you a carpenter? .... Remodeler? Just the fact that you talk about hot mud as if everyone should know what that is led me to that conclusion. I do the same.

AND... I too know that I ramble on. Ive been called verbose! Funny thing is in real life I'm laid back and don't have all that much to say. I only ramble on about things I'm passionate about. And those things I pour myself into 120%. So much so I'm looking around at my living room wondering if I really need this space to stare at a rectangly thingamabob on the wall!!! I see four 5' square grow benches each with a 1000 watt HPS overhead and a shit eatin' grin on my mug!

Anyway, glad you joined us and I'll be watching your grow.

Is there a reason why they look lime green? I have given them nutes, fox farm but hardly any. I'd rather give them a little bit then overdue it. But its been over a week since I've given them nutes, just water.

They might be lacking Nitrogen a bit, but if they're putting on consistent healthy new growth it's not a huge issue. They sure look like they're lovin' life! Great job!

They are big enough you can probably start feeding them half dose nutes every other watering. If you aren't already, keeping an eye on PH is a good idea, a lux meter and a digital laser thermometer take the guesswork out of lighting distance to plants and environment issues, and PPM meter will help you dial in your nutes regimen and allow you to better get to know your plants, making precise adjustments relative to the plants responses. I'm no expert but that seems to be working well for me.

Hey Mike! Glad you're here. Sound like we have more than a little in common. I too suffer chronic back pain. I've been using full extract cannabis oil for about five years and off all pain killers and muscle relaxers. Smoking does little for my pain. The oil is where it's at for me... a life changer.

Are you a carpenter? .... Remodeler? Just the fact that you talk about hot mud as if everyone should know what that is led me to that conclusion. I do the same.

AND... I too know that I ramble on. Ive been called verbose! Funny thing is in real life I'm laid back and don't have all that much to say. I only ramble on about things I'm passionate about. And those things I pour myself into 120%. So much so I'm looking around at my living room wondering if I really need this space to stare at a rectangly thingamabob on the wall!!! I see four 5' square grow benches each with a 1000 watt HPS overhead and a shit eatin' grin on my mug!

Anyway, glad you joined us and I'll be watching your grow.

Thank you it does sound like we have a lot in common. I too myself am a very quiet person. I've been so focused on growing I've been dreaming of growing lol.

Yes I remodel houses. Sorry for that I don't know why I do that. You did some remodeling?

Oil? Like dab?I've always smoked it. I eat edibles every now and then but does not do much.

And I might do a journal with 2 plants when I get my tent and lights. I want to start flowering some even though summer is just starting. Just want to have some by then end of summer.

They might be lacking Nitrogen a bit, but if they're putting on consistent healthy new growth it's not a huge issue. They sure look like they're lovin' life! Great job!

They are big enough you can probably start feeding them half dose nutes every other watering. If you aren't already, keeping an eye on PH is a good idea, a lux meter and a digital laser thermometer take the guesswork out of lighting distance to plants and environment issues, and PPM meter will help you dial in your nutes regimen and allow you to better get to know your plants, making precise adjustments relative to the plants responses. I'm no expert but that seems to be working well for me.

I have fed them I just don't know how to keep a steady schedule. I give them a little then I feel like I start doing too much when they turn lime green that's why I went just water.

I do not keep an eye on PH. I have not gone that much into being a better grower but I'm sure I'll learn here soon. I can already here my Girlfriend in the background telling me I told you so. She told me to buy this stuff like 2 weeks ago. Lol.
Thanks so much for the info I really can't wait to start flowering. My tent comes tomorrow and I'll be buying a light(think I'm going LED) next weekend when I get paid. And PH meter now lol

I have fed them I just don't know how to keep a steady schedule. I give them a little then I feel like I start doing too much when they turn lime green that's why I went just water.

I do not keep an eye on PH. I have not gone that much into being a better grower but I'm sure I'll learn here soon. I can already here my Girlfriend in the background telling me I told you so. She told me to buy this stuff like 2 weeks ago. Lol.
Thanks so much for the info I really can't wait to start flowering. My tent comes tomorrow and I'll be buying a light(think I'm going LED) next weekend when I get paid. And PH meter now lol

I would definitely consider checking the pH of your water. I figured I would just use tap water, how bad could it really be right? Well I decided, what the hell, a pH meter on Amazon was only 20 bucks so I got one. Low and behold I checked my pH and I was shocked. It was 9.2, way out of tolerable for cannabis to effectively uptake the nutrients it needs.

So to me, with water being the backbone of your cannabis growing, why wouldn't you check it and adjust it if needed. Again, just my opinion. But for me, it was a no brainer.

I would definitely consider checking the pH of your water. I figured I would just use tap water, how bad could it really be right? Well I decided, what the hell, a pH meter on Amazon was only 20 bucks so I got one. Low and behold I checked my pH and I was shocked. It was 9.2, way out of tolerable for cannabis to effectively uptake the nutrients it needs.

So to me, with water being the backbone of your cannabis growing, why wouldn't you check it and adjust it if needed. Again, just my opinion. But for me, it was a no brainer.

Yea it makes sense. How do you adjust the pH level? And I do use tap water but I fill my gallon jugs that I have and let sit for at least 24hrs open before using it. But I will be buying one from amazon.

Yes I remodel houses. Sorry for that I don't know why I do that. You did some remodeling?

No apology necessary. My point was that I have heard very few people over the years call it hot mud and I do the same. I've even had drywall subs ask me why I use that powdered stuff! LOL! I knew you had to be a remodeler! Yeah, I've been a high end remodeler for most of the last 35 years. I'm currently doing a custom walk-in shower and turning a 10' x 16' bedroom into a walk-in closet.

Oil? Like dab?I've always smoked it. I eat edibles every now and then but does not do much.

Not for dab. It's taken sublingually(under the tongue) and/or by suppository depending upon what is being treated. The idea is to get as many cannabinoids into the system as possible. For example, the cancer treatment protocol is to take 60 grams in 90 days. Some diseases or conditions require high THC content and some high CBD. I have been using FECO( full extract cannabis oil) for about five years for chronic back pain and it has replaced ALL opioids and muscle relaxers. I help anyone I come across and have seen many lives changed by it. A good place to learn about it is to join the Facebook page "cannabis oil success stories". Also research the "endocannabinoid system" to learn about the science behind how and why it can kill cancer and effectively treat so many ailments.

No apology necessary. My point was that I have heard very few people over the years call it hot mud and I do the same. I've even had drywall subs ask me why I use that powdered stuff! LOL! I knew you had to be a remodeler! Yeah, I've been a high end remodeler for most of the last 35 years. I'm currently doing a custom walk-in shower and turning a 10' x 16' bedroom into a walk-in closet.

Not for dab. It's taken sublingually(under the tongue) and/or by suppository depending upon what is being treated. The idea is to get as many cannabinoids into the system as possible. For example, the cancer treatment protocol is to take 60 grams in 90 days. Some diseases or conditions require high THC content and some high CBD. I have been using FECO( full extract cannabis oil) for about five years for chronic back pain and it has replaced ALL opioids and muscle relaxers. I help anyone I come across and have seen many lives changed by it. A good place to learn about it is to join the Facebook page "cannabis oil success stories". Also research the "endocannabinoid system" to learn about the science behind how and why it can kill cancer and effectively treat so many ailments.

Got it. I only use it to connect all the seems and then use a different one over that. But ill probably just seem everything up and just paint the grow room white. But thats cool 35yrs is quite some time. Im only 24 but started at 19. Ive learned alot of stuff but i learn everyday. Love that i can build and do alot on my own. Im currently re doing a kitchen. Knocked down some walls, put some big beams, doing entire floor with hardwood. Doing tile in both bathrooms on floor and shower but subbed it out. Too much going on lol.. anyways back to cannabis. Lol

That sounds like something i would definitely like to try. Sometimes the pain gets bad at work so i have to take a smoke brake. But drops i would like to try. Will definately be reading up on it thank you!

Back
Top Bottom