Greetings From The Emerald Triangle

Clone Farm

I started my journey many years ago when I smoked my first real joint back in the 70s in 8th grade. Back then every bag came with SEEDS! I lived in rural upstate NY with a very short growing season and most of the weed was long season sativa coming from Columbia and Mexico. So it would not flower well. Everyone said "you can't grow weed around here, it's too short of a season." I grew it anyway. After a few generations of selecting the best fast maturing individuals and crossing them with newly introduced Indica seeds my friend got from Holland we developed some great crosses. That was many moons ago and all those genetics are gone. Life happens and I was young and did not realize the value of my work. I went on to start a career and raise a family and weed gardening kinda took a back burner. That was also during the Regan and old man Bush days when the good deed doers from the New York state social services dept could take away your kids for growing. That was after they kicked your door down, shot your dog, pointed guns in your face and hauled you away. I decided to scale down on the growing. I left the 5 months of frozen tundra and 5 months of sweltering humidity and heat and 1 month of rain and 1 month of nice weather of upstate NY behind me along with their draconian drug laws. After wondering the globe a bit to Las Vegas to Colorado to Ecuador I now find myself in California. The cannabis capital of the world surrounded by the worlds best cannabis genetics. It is my intention to preserve these genetics for future generations using tissue culture technology. I am opening a licensed cannabis nursery in Mendocino County. Because of the unique security features inherent in a licensed nursery it is our objective to build a secure vault for these strains before they are lost to a world controlled by corporate cannabis companies.

Back
Top Bottom