Well hi there!

DerOmen

Hey all, I'm Omen, been a lurker for a while figured I'd register and join in on the fun!

Working on my first indoor grow now that NV has legalized.

I managed to get two clones of Skywalker OG in January, and boy did I not realize just how unprepared I was.
After a month or two of using some shitty led lamp lights I bought from Lowes ( the bullet and picked up a nice tent(2'x4' gorilla),light (Kind LED L450) and all the things I figured that I would need.

The clones did pretty well not much yield coming off of them (most likely through my own ignorance) I did manage to get some nice clipping to clone.

So far out of the 4 clones I've attempted to make 2 have grown great sets of roots, 1 is about ready to pop some roots and sadly one didn't make it.

I decided to move away from soil and to grow using the DWC hydro method with the clones. To get my clones to root I've been using a smart water bottle with a hole cut into the bottom for a water stone and air line hooked to an aquarium pump.

After about 2 weeks in the "cloning bay" roots started to pop and really take off. Here's my plants as of now. The taller one is right around 11 weeks old and the smaller one is roughly 2 or 3 weeks old.

Plant 1
DSC_020232.jpg

DSC_020131.jpg

Plant 2
DSC_020328.jpg

DSC_020539.jpg

DSC_020433.jpg

Back
Top Bottom