Greetings stonerville

Stoneyburke

420 Member
I am new to this forum so any advice would be welcome..am growing my first autoflower grow its diesel automatic by rqs..and it's in the middle of flowering and I will post some pics of the plant and how it's coming on

20170625_113115.jpg

Looking good mate
The only concern I have to arrise for you is
420-magazine-mobile1556305636.jpg

The canoeing on the leaf may be due to heat stress as my top leaves have done the same on my taller indoor plants also the yellow spotting may be a deficiency of something or it may be lack of N due o being in flower which would be perfectly normal but thought I'd raise this for someone else to tell you further information mate

Yeah there sweet them check into them spots on a nutrient deficiency chart on google if it N it's good but if it's out else at least you can add some and stop it spreading before the flush if your flushing yeah my leaves got abit crispy after the canoe because I didn't have the stuff to tie em down on the day they stretched that bit too far .

If I add some grow nutrients would that work..because i don't have any n..

You don't want n anyway that can die as your far enough into flower with nice green leaves everywhere else it's just to double check before you add more just incase it's too much P K there's all sorts it could be I just checked my screenshots and don't have one to hand but type it in google cannabis deficiencies

I never trim fan leaves except to trim the lower branches to give them circulation. The leaves will turn yellow and die off as the plant uses all the stored nutrients. And you should be feeding bloom nutes. They look like big luscious flowers, kinda bushy, so if you have a problem with mold where you are growing then thin them out.

Back
Top Bottom