Hi From Canada's North West

bipolar

Hi Everyone!
I was searching the internet looking for info on growing medical cannabis and found this place.
I'm sure there is a wealth of information here. My wife and best friend had scoliosis surgery
a few years ago. It was a seven hour procedure and had a lot of risks. Possible paralysis or
maybe a vital organ that might stop working. The surgery went well she has a loss of feeling
in her lower back. However she sometimes suffers from phantom nerve pain.
The surgeon told her a few weeks after the procedure that she had literally won the lottery.

The pain medications that the doctors prescribe are not great. They will cause liver and kidney
damage and have other side effects and over time really don't help as much as the body builds
resistance to them.

She found that cannabis really gave relief when the pain got bad. We had a couple Aero-Gardens
that we were using to grow spices. I ordered some seeds that were for medicinal purposes and
harvested a couple small crops from the Aero-Gardens. The results were good but not very big.

I would like to set up a small grow-op in my basement. I was looking at the Mars Reflector LED lights
I would build an enclosure for a grow room. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!
Terry

Hey Terry, welcome to 420. Glad you found this place. There are a lot of great people here that will gladly help you in whatever it is that you need help with. Lots of knowledge here. Glad to hear your wife has found relief with the pain in cannabis. Back pain led me here as well. Hope to see you around some of the different journals on here. Don't be shy, stop in and say hi on some of the journals and meet the neighbors!

Van

Back
Top Bottom