Time for a new view of past roads

hedzenmedz

Hello everybody - now that we have retired, we are taking opportunities to try new things. My wife has many health issues that have plagued her for many years. Now that marijuana is destined to become legal in Canada, we will be working towards her stopping the pain killing prescriptions that she has been on for many years (morphine, fentanyl). Our plan is to cultivate our own MJ. I have always been a good gardener (vegetables, flowers, trees), have lots of patience and am always open to new perspectives, so I am looking forward to acquiring new skills. Thanks for taking the time to read this.

Hey Hedzenmedz, welcome to 420! Glad you have found us here and hope you will enjoy your experience with all of us wild and crazy people. Sorry to hear about your wife and hope that you will find the relief she needs and deserves. There are a lot of people on this site with a whole lot of experience and knowledge for you to acquire. I highly recommend you start reading some of the threads by SweetSue. She is kind of the go to for a lot of medicinal knowledge. Be sure to stop in and visit lots of peoples journals and introduce yourself. Again, glad you made it here and I hope to see a journal from you sometime in the near future! Happy Growing!

Hey Hedzenmedz, welcome to 420! Glad you have found us here and hope you will enjoy your experience with all of us wild and crazy people. Sorry to hear about your wife and hope that you will find the relief she needs and deserves. There are a lot of people on this site with a whole lot of experience and knowledge for you to acquire. I highly recommend you start reading some of the threads by SweetSue. She is kind of the go to for a lot of medicinal knowledge. Be sure to stop in and visit lots of peoples journals and introduce yourself. Again, glad you made it here and I hope to see a journal from you sometime in the near future! Happy Growing!

Hi Van Stank, thank you for the kind welcome. We will definitely follow on the Sweet Sue threads. Looking forward to becoming active members!

Welcome Hedzen, glad to have you here on 420! Sounds like you've got a greenthumb already which should help a lot with your first cannabis grow. :goodluck: with your future garden!

Hi Chronik Pain, thank you for the warm welcome. Cheers!

Back
Top Bottom