My name says it all

TooScared

Hey everyone,

I have been sort of lurking around for a little bit - I'm like the kid on the fringes of the group who wants to join the fun but is too chicken to try it. I'm an over-30 woman living in Houston with my wife and our two young kids. I've only smoked a few times in my life, but I am quite intrigued by the idea of using MJ to treat my anxiety and insomnia (neither is paralyzing, but they are quite annoying). I am also fascinated by the possibility of using MJ to treat my mom's Alzheimer's (although my dad would probably never allow it) and to possibly use it as a preventive to keep me from developing Alzheimer's. I have done enough research to know that I would want a higher CBD-strain for the anxiety and a higher THC strain for the Alzheimer's stuff...but quiet research is all I've done.

But my problem is I am far too scared to pursue any of this - too scared of the legal repercussions if busted. I wouldn't know how to find someone to buy from, and even then I would have trouble trusting the product, and I am too scared to ask anyone about it. I wish I were brave enough to grow it, but Texas being Texas, it seems like anyone caught growing would face worse legal issues than those possessing less than 4oz. And I am pretty sure my wife would raise 7 kinds of hell if I broke the law in this way. I think she'd be okay with it if we lived in a "legal state," but that's not in our immediate future...

So, I'm not really sure why I am posting. I'm living vicariously through everyone else's growing experiences, I'm rooting for you guys, and I'm learning a lot just reading others' stories, but I think I am stuck on the sidelines for now. Either the rules of the game need to change, or we need to take our game to a different state.

Peace

I have four dispensaries in three states so paranoia should not bother you most States just don't give a crap anymore I am ran by the health department but I grow right out in the open I have 450 plants and total and Texas can kiss my ass even Mexico is legalizing marijuana

420-magazine-mobile1957683113.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1294646368.jpg
420-magazine-mobile443642931.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1547199369.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1361552684.jpg

My wife sometimes loses a day, once in a while, from pain, sometimes back or shoulder. She has fibromyalgia. I made an ounce of tincture with 151 proof rum and a 1/4 oz homegrown (heat extraction) method from a friend's backyard. It really helps, cannabis is serious medicine. One dropper does wonders. Maybe a road trip to Colorado?

Just curios, the pictures of the outdoor greenhouses are the same as the one in the emails I get from Robert Bergman and his 420 site :)
I hope he gave you some sort of credit for them.

As I have said I run a medical marijuana dispensary we have a few we have been in everything from music videos two movies two magazines so people see our pictures all over the place I am not a sponsor so I am not allowed to post our name

Back
Top Bottom