Hello from Southern Oregon

garryyjr

First time grower at age 32. I have a random seed I was hanging onto for a few months. My plant just turned 3 weeks yesterday.

I have done nothing to it yet but add water. It is starting to get to hot outside. I want to bring her, hopefully a her, inside. I have joined this forum to gain knowledge in my grow. I am also interested in auto flowering seeds, which I just learned about last night.

Welcome, you dont know yet but you have stumbled on the best cannabis community on the old interwebs. There are many fine folk here. Get a grow journal started and show us what ya got. :passitleft:

Figuring out what this grow journal is...

I have some pictures, but got to find a program to host them. I was using Photobucket, don't really care if it.

Hey Garry, welcome to 420!! Glad you found your way to the best kept secret on the web. We have a lot of knowledgeable and helpful growers here that have a lot of knowledge they are willing to share! Be sure to stop by the different grow journals, get to know the people and then when you are ready, start your own grow journal!! Welcome and happy growing!

Back
Top Bottom