Greetings from Ireland

Pyr0

Hi everyone,
I've been lurking for a while but as this site is so knowledgeable, I've decided to sign up.
From grey old Ireland, the green country with backward laws on the green ;-)

long time user of cannabis products, almost 40 yrs.:tokin:

I've tried growing outdoor from random seeds found in bags, but I gave up with our dull wet temperate climate, all usually goes well up until late August or early September, then invariably mold sets in and I end up cutting way too early. Last time I tried growing was well over 20 years ago, and there wasn't much knowledge available like there is today - so thanks internet.

Anyway, I picked up some Early Skunk seeds in Amsterdam a couple of years ago, and decided to give it another try, germinated them mid April, so it's been an interesting few months. Weather hasn't been too bad, but they got hit by a bit of frost when I first put them outside (under orders by the better half), and ended up buying a very cheap 2x4 plastic greenhouse to give them some sort of protection from our weather.

June-UpdatePic1.jpg

Lots of experience with electronics, avid diy'er for various stuff, so am interested in setting up a home built LED based grow area, busy soaking in all the info here.

Cheers
Pyr0

Hey Pyr0, nice to have you here and welcome to 420! Some nice girls you have going there! Be sure to stop in and visit the members grow journals and talk with some of the members. Lots of advice and knowledge available within this site! I would highly recommend you starting your own grow journal so more people will have access to your grow and might answer any questions you might have! Honestly this is the best way to learn my friend! If you have any questions about the site or how to do anything, please feel free to ask. Someone here will be happy to help you! Happy growings!!

Back
Top Bottom