An honor for me to have found this group

Objuankanobi

The admin is probably thinking about my birth date! jajajajaj. It is real, and I am working on my first grow. My little indoors room is almost ready. it is an 8x10 shed, with led lights. I am scared, I have watched over 3000 videos on youtube! And all I can say is! I learned 3000 different ways of hoping for the same results. Any pointers? I am starting from seed and using coco coir as a medium. Wish me luck!

Welcome to 420, glad you have found your way here. I would suggest you start a grow journal to get the most help and to expose your grow to more members where you can get more input. We have a lot of new and experienced growers that have learned a lot and will certainly help any way possible.

My advice to you is to remember this isn't that hard. Its called weed for a reason and is much easier to grow than one would think. Growing well takes a bit more effort and skill but this is your first grow so have realistic goals. Be happy if you have a successful harvest. And the most important thing I can tell you is to have fun. Again, welcome to 420 and good luck!!

Back
Top Bottom