OLMAN nbma

420 Member
Ol man here in New Bedford,Ma. ..HI TO ALL..old school here newly introduced to indoor growing ...with tent and ll accessories..ADVICE IS WELL NEEDED...ty :allgood:

Hi OlMan nbma, Welcome to the site from another new old Mass grower. Read other journals and don't be afraid to ask a question of some experienced growers whose journal you read. I have read hundreds of journals to guide my grow.... good luck

Welcome to the forum! Just a quick.peak at your profile, I'd think research on some of the amazing CBD strains would likely be first on your list.....what's your plan sir?

Hey Olman, glad to have someone else from this neck of the woods around here. And welcome to the wonderful world of growing. Be sure to check out the journals by the other members and if maybe some day post your journal. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask. Someone here will be able to help you. Welcome to 420!! Happy Growings.

Welcome!

Jump in and make yourself at home here. There are so many wonderful grow journals to learn from and great people to help along the way. The medical forums are bursting with info on methods of medication. Have you chosen strains yet?

Happy growing!

So far I have Tutankhamon 2 (fem/auto) , Sour Cush 2 (fem) , Train Wreck 2 ? ..All setup in a 4x5 tent...also small tent 4x4.... With a closet..3x4x10.... More to come ASAP..ty everyone..:thanks:

So far I have Tutankhamon 2 (fem/auto) , Sour Cush 2 (fem) , Train Wreck 2 ? ..All setup in a 4x5 tent...also small tent 4x4.... With a closet..3x4x10.... More to come ASAP..ty everyone..:thanks:

Nice, I have some King Tut beans I want to grow....just too many beans and not enough space!!

Nice, I have some King Tut beans I want to grow....just too many beans and not enough space!!
Tell me about it, with the new space it would be so easy to be greedy. I have to keep that in mind.

Tell me about it, with the new space it would be so easy to be greedy. I have to keep that in mind.

Here is what I have, not counting the latest order that should be here any day. I will need to be able to grow more than 4 or 5 at a time in order to go through these, forget about the fact I am playing around with breeding my own seeds.

20170627_104731.jpg

Here is what I have, not counting the latest order that should be here any day. I will need to be able to grow more than 4 or 5 at a time in order to go through these, forget about the fact I am playing around with breeding my own seeds.

20170627_104731.jpg
Tell me about it, it's another addiction all together LOL.

20170627_104731.jpg

Dang. Seeds for days.

yea my seed collection is a bit worse than that.
but i dont buy full pack after full pack.

sometimes i keep 2-3 from a pack for later on, but i rarely sprout them, im due to sprout 100 seeds one day.....
all breeders seed left overs lol.

Back
Top Bottom