Hello from British Columbia Canada

Gee64

Hi Guys n Gals. Canada is preparing to legalize next summer so I am preparing to try growing some marijuana. I'm going to use an led light and fully organic living soil. I don't smoke but many of my friends do. I'm an extremist at anything that interests me and pot has caught my attention. Its such a beautiful plant. I have been reading a few journals (Emilya you rock!) and love this place. Once summer vacation is over I will sprout my seeds that I purchased from one of our sponsors ( not sure if I am allowed to say their name) and begin this journey. I'm very excited! My goal is to learn how to grow the most fantastic organic indoor living soil high grade bud that I can. I have grown flowers and veggies my whole life and Carolina Reapers, Red Scorpions, and Ghost Peppers are my current passion. All my friends that have been coerced into sampling my bounty of the worlds hottest peppers will be so much happier when I am handing out Bud!! I look forward to sharing my grow tent journies with you and will continue to read all the fantastic contributions all of you have made.
~ Gee

Heya kamloops, kelowna here,, cheers

Heya. Got one minute for one tip tho ive never greenhouse grown pot.

Watch the heat. Anything over 30 is bad

Cheers. Keep me informed. Pls.

Welcome.

Back
Top Bottom