New Grower from Ontario

Tango

Greetings from Ontario, Canada...
Not such a great growing season this year, lots of rain and cloudy days. Below normal temperatures for this time of year too. I have been gardening since I was old enough my Dad put a shovel in my hand. Flowers and Vegetables. Where ever there was opportunity, I always grew vegetables. I even grew a half decent tomato plant out on the balcony in a 2 liter pop bottle. Had some success with indoor plants as well. Since I have retired and now have a half acre of property, time to expand my gardening experience shall we say. :thumb:

Welcome to the 420 fam Tango ..Glad to have you aboard...also an Ontarian!!!Once you get ur hands in the dirt and plants in the ground you can start a journal and record all ur progress...aswell you are surrounded by a community of great growers that would be more than happy to help you out along the way :cheers:...
Happy Growing

Greetings from Ontario, Canada...
Not such a great growing season this year, lots of rain and cloudy days. Below normal temperatures for this time of year too. I have been gardening since I was old enough my Dad put a shovel in my hand. Flowers and Vegetables. Where ever there was opportunity, I always grew vegetables. I even grew a half decent tomato plant out on the balcony in a 2 liter pop bottle. Had some success with indoor plants as well. Since I have retired and now have a half acre of property, time to expand my gardening experience shall we say. :thumb:

Hi HerbChild;
Not new to message boards, maybe start a journal next year. Kinda joined so I could get some information and feed back. Hope the sun is shining in your part of Ontario.

Back
Top Bottom