Hi everybody!

MustgVagabond

Hi all!

My name is Ian and I'm from Texas! I usually use the handle "MustangVagabond" but I didn't have enough characters available so I had to shorten it. I've been trolling around since January making a few comments here and there, and decided to officially introduce my self.

I have recently (since December) become an avid cannabis user, smoking 2 to 4 times a week. In December I quit my full time job to complete my Bachelor's Degree in Business Management and stay home to raise my kids. Daycare costs almost the same as college now! With that in mind after graduation in May, my wife and I decided that I will stay home for a few years (probably until all of my kids are school aged) and be a "house spouse" (has a nicer ring to it than house husband). With the lack of responsibility of a job I started smoking at night when my kids and wife were asleep. Funny story, I had about 5-6oz of cannabis in my freezer for 8-10years from my old job. I worked as a mechanic and the rental company that was attached to the dealer was cleaning one if their cars and the employee found 2 LOGS of cannabis. So as good employees they brought them to my boss, who was also an avid cannabis consumer. Long story short, we ( my boss and I ) ended up splitting one of the logs and trashing the other (I was pissed).

Back to me, so I've been smoking this 8-10year old bud and my stash is starting to thin. So as a house spouse and having a little free time on my hands I decided to grow my own cannabis!!

I'm on my second grow. My first grow was a White Widow Auto from Kera in soil and a 5gallon pot. Been using a 300watt (65k)CFL for veg and added two 150watt (27k)CFLs for flowering. I had some success, got about an once off her. We went on vacation for a week so I had to leave her with a water wick and a prayer during her 4th week of flowering. We came back to her crispy and fried. I harvested her the day after we came back and have been attempting Doc Ziggy's low and slow drying method.

As it dries, I started my second grow of one Kera Purple Bud Auto (a freebie) and a Diesel Auto.

I've thought about doing a journal, but since I'm in a less than "understand" area I decided against it.

Will that's me, hope to see y'all around!

hi & welcome.

you should look into fastbuds and mephisto seeds.

both have rather decent autoflower strains that are potent.

have a good time on the forums and leearning how to grow

Back
Top Bottom