New Here

outerlimits

Hello everyone. I am a first time grower and this forum has helped me whenever I needed some answers and or advise. I am an indoor grower. Using my closest as a grow room in my apartment. Auto Speed Bud is my first grow and I am in my sixth week. I have gotten a lot of help with my grow from all you guys. It is a pleasure to be here and I am looking forward to being a part of your forum. :thanks:

hey el m80 thanks for welcoming me. btw, what really caught my attention was the thread "Life cycle of autoflower" the weeks 4 - 6 section. That is exactly what happened to me. Now I know better.

I'm new here too, so welcome aboard....us!
Saw the part about the closet.....yikes!!!

I started that way too! Mine was a great learning experience and was definitely part of my journey! I think perhaps one of the biggest mistakes I made was taking the "girls" out in the backyard for some fun in the sun time! Sounded like a good plan at the time, as my light setup was less then desirable...

Well, the result of that didn't manifest it self, or at least I was unaware of what was happening until it was almost too late. Unknowingly I allowed aphids to find a great place to raises their families.... and I mean they are worse than rabbits!

Took a while but Neem oil eventually evicted the little creeps! I would definitely get into a bit bigger room as soon as possible and save yourself the headache.... unless you have lots of money and can afford proper grow tent, lights, etc. the small space can be a bit confining.

I wish you well and continue the spirit of enthusiasm you are in possession of my friend.

Green grass, blue skies....

Back
Top Bottom