Hello everyone - I'm new to the channel

GrowCity420

Good afternoon everyone. I am new to 420 magazine! I plan on starting my first grow in a few months. I'm currently gathering up my necessities along with a few strains.

Thank you SweetSue for introducing me to this channel!

Here is a list of what I plan on growing with. If anyone has any advise or critiques please send them.

Tent: Gorilla grow tent 5X5
Light: Black Dog LED Phytomax-2 800 watt
Grow type: 8 gallon DWC buckets
Water: RO water
Filtration: Vortex carbon filter and fan
Air circulation: oscillating fans
Nutrients: Canna Nutrients
Atmosphere: no co2, temp and humidity gauge

I'm not sure if I'll need humidifier or some sort of cooling yet as I am not set up, but I'll get everything set up and operate the room for a day to see what I need before starting plants.

I have a decent list of seeds that I'll be growing as the time goes.

Thank you to anyone doing in! Have a great weekend!

Btw, I love the outdoors. I do use cannabis for medicine. It definitely helps with the PTSD. I'm a very easy going person.

Hi GrowCity420,and welcome to :420: Glad to see a new member diving into hydro. I don't do dwc , but I use to, now I like flood and drain. Lot of good people here doing dwc that will be more than willing to help you out should the occasion arise. Looks like you got a pretty good list going. I would suggest (if funds permit) to try looking at a bluelab guardian monitor. I have one that I use in the 20 gallon res. That's in the flower room and wished I had got one in the beginning. Anyway wish you the best of luck in your journey. ;)

Hi GrowCity420,and welcome to :420: Glad to see a new member diving into hydro. I don't do dwc , but I use to, now I like flood and drain. Lot of good people here doing dwc that will be more than willing to help you out should the occasion arise. Looks like you got a pretty good list going. I would suggest (if funds permit) to try looking at a bluelab guardian monitor. I have one that I use in the 20 gallon res. That's in the flower room and wished I had got one in the beginning. Anyway wish you the best of luck in your journey. ;)
Trees I forgot to mention the blue Lab guardian. Thank you. I'm quite excited to get things started in a few months. I have some really neat genetics that were hard to come by. I'm sure it'll be one great learning experience. Thank you for stopping by.

Here is a list of what I plan on growing with. If anyone has any advise or critiques please send them.

Tent: Gorilla grow tent 5X5
Light: Black Dog LED Phytomax-2 800 watt

Hey GC that is a lot of money for a light. And it says you have to keep it pretty far from the canopy, thats tough in a tent.
You might want to look at some of the COB units or COB kits Sue is using. check the sponsor section or see what others are getting good service from.

don't over look several smaller lights instead of one big one.
I used to run 3 lights, one broke and until it was replaced, I still had 2 lights keeping the grow going.

Hey GC that is a lot of money for a light. And it says you have to keep it pretty far from the canopy, thats tough in a tent.
You might want to look at some of the COB units or COB kits Sue is using. check the sponsor section or see what others are getting good service from.

don't over look several smaller lights instead of one big one.
I used to run 3 lights, one broke and until it was replaced, I still had 2 lights keeping the grow going.
Okay, I'll have to look into that. Thank you.

Back
Top Bottom