1st Ever Grow Skunk#1

Greenqueen80

Hi everyone this is my 1st Ever grow, y I never did sooner? Who knows. My girls are 3 and 5 weeks old as I jumped in at the deep end and 1st tried NFT and I killed all bt 1 . so switched to a all mix soil grow and now my girls have shown me there sex we're going to flower 12/12 in a few days Amy advice and tips more than welcome knowledge is power!!
420-magazine-mobile1505766994.jpg
420-magazine-mobile397663997.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1511990894.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2112968597.jpg
420-magazine-mobile929447191.jpg

Looks like your on it.
If you want specific advice and suggestions i recommend you navigate to the Grow journal section and think of a name that highlights the aspects of your grow. Soil, and the strains perhaps. Start a thread there and off you go. Good luck, but as it looks you wont need much:thumb:

Thanks but I have hit a big snag! I was sold a 600w on (advice from my local grow shop ) but it is way to powerful and the temperature in my tent are 40c,I have a 400w on the way hoping it will reduce the temperature, I know I will lose out on yield, but I don't want to fry them any advice? My grow shop owner just wants money

One option, though not knowing where you are, is to convert to LEDs. They run much cooler if you buy a quality brand. If you still run into temp issues with the 400 watt light, you might want to look into some sort of air conditioner or cooling unit. Welcome to 420 and good luck getting your temps under control.

Back
Top Bottom