Waving from the south south Pacific

HI all,

figured i ought to formally introduce myself here. Have lurked the 420 forums on & off for years. Registered an account back in 2014 but when I came back recently I decided I didn't like my screen name so this is a fresh start (that old account is still active - I don't know how to delete it, i have the password and can log into it etc, just couldn't figure how to ditch it).

I did get some excellent help back then on a problem I had - from Conradino if memory serves - so big :thanks: for that.

I've lurked a little bit on other cannabis sites too but keep coming back here - i like the respectful tone of the conversation and the user interface too.

Anyway, i've posted round the threads a little already without introducing myself here - so rude.:icon_roll Making good now :battingeyelashes:

Am here because I love the plant & it's truly awesome scope and because the legalisation is important to me, both medicinally and recreationally. 420mag is a great place to keep put date with news on that front as well as witness the blossoming freedoms amongst those lucky enough to live where this has already happened. I'm also here because I can't grow where I live now, it's not legal to even eat hempseed proteins here and I am really diggin' following journals - growing vicariously you might say! :popcorn:

I'll likely be a light forum user - dipping in & out, sometimes a lot, sometimes maybe not for a while.
See you round a little bit...
:surf:

HI all,

figured i ought to formally introduce myself here. Have lurked the 420 forums on & off for years. Registered an account back in 2014 but when I came back recently I decided I didn't like my screen name so this is a fresh start (that old account is still active - I don't know how to delete it, i have the password and can log into it etc, just couldn't figure how to ditch it).

I did get some excellent help back then on a problem I had - from Conradino if memory serves - so big :thanks: for that.

I've lurked a little bit on other cannabis sites too but keep coming back here - i like the respectful tone of the conversation and the user interface too.

Anyway, i've posted round the threads a little already without introducing myself here - so rude.:icon_roll Making good now :battingeyelashes:

Am here because I love the plant & it's truly awesome scope and because the legalisation is important to me, both medicinally and recreationally. 420mag is a great place to keep put date with news on that front as well as witness the blossoming freedoms amongst those lucky enough to live where this has already happened. I'm also here because I can't grow where I live now, it's not legal to even eat hempseed proteins here and I am really diggin' following journals - growing vicariously you might say! :popcorn:

I'll likely be a light forum user - dipping in & out, sometimes a lot, sometimes maybe not for a while.
See you round a little bit...
:surf:
Since you stopped by our journal again, I wanted to see if you had a journal. It is too bad you can't grow there, but as you know, many people grow indoors in a stealthy tent at home. We are glad to have you in our journal at any time. Nice meeting you!!

Canna

Thanks you guys.

I seem to be here much more than I expected... the sights are just so good! And the general conversation & info exchange. Have been inspired since I wrote the intro - have a stealthy set up joining the CBD community garden, hopefully... waiting for it to pop up .

Back
Top Bottom