Introduction

intuitional

Hello everyone,
I'm new to the site. I started growing a few years ago. Lost my marriage because she didn't understand how cannabis could be beneficial to PTSD. She could only accept it for cancer and maybe glaucoma but I'm thinking it may have been a way out of the relationship due to my own PTSD issues which I've found a lot of relief from thanks to cannabis.
It's amazing what it can do to relieve the symptoms of what I experience from PTSD. Just from the hobby of growing it is therapeutic itself. That's addicting in its own right so when someone tells you that cannabis isn't addicting they aren't 100% right, stay away from growing kids, that's addicting. When I actually vaporize it it's so much better than the meds that the VA gives me that it brought me to tears the first time I tried it. It didn't bottle up the emotions like the other meds did, it just took them away and that was an amazing feeling.
I'm looking forward to participating more in the group and learning as much as I can. I don't want to give out too much personal info since the whole integration with the VA and state medical laws hasn't really been integrated yet so I want to be careful until they get caught up with the times.

Back
Top Bottom