Newbie Grower - 2nd Attempt

bluntley420

420 Member
I'm definitely a novice grower. I tried it for the first time last summer, since it became legal recreationally here in Oregon! So this is my second attempt and so far, I'm already doing much better.

I have 3 plants total (Cinex, Alien Apparition, and a custom Chem99 strain my neighbor created). They're all roughly in Veg Week 8-10 and are grown outdoor in all organic cannabis soil with worm castings, bat guano, Alaskan peat moss, perlite, limestone, and LABS (live active bacteria), etc. They live in 35-45gal fabric pots with some companions (marigold and sunflower) as well as a top cover soil. The only fertilizer they get every other watering is Fox Farms organic Big Bloom (4tbsp per gal of water). As for sunlight, they receive 3-4 hours of direct southern daylight and 3-4 hours of indirect light. Of course, I would love it if they received more!

Can't wait for harvest & taste test!!!!!!!

Good luck with your grow. It sounds like you have a good neighbor to talk to if he is breeding his own strains. I am a complete novice but have found a ton of good, experience based knowledge here and from what I have seen there are a lot of people that are willing to help.

Thanks! Yeah, my neighbor is an extremist when it comes to organics and giving the plants nothing that he couldn't ingest himself. In fact, he boils the tap water in order to clean it and make it healthier for the plants. He also makes his own compost & bacteria with a rice wash which I was then able to ferment with distilled water and brown sugar to make more (these are a great probiotic for the plants).

I look forward to learning as much as I can here and wish you good luck with your grow!

IMG_117740.JPG

IMG_117547.JPG

IMG_117347.JPG

IMG_117240.JPG

Back
Top Bottom