Greetings from an Old Hippy

Old Hippy 127

Hello, I'm back! I haven't posted here for two years since I completed my first Grow. I was a complete novice and had no idea what I was doing. Fortunately I got some great advice here that Helped me end up with approximately 11 ounces of great bud from six plants. I had some troubles, but everybody was very willing to help and I wish to express my sincere appreciation for all the help I did receive.

It may perhaps be impossible to recapture the excitement of that first grow, nonetheless, I'm pretty excited. I'm an old man, and have been using cannabis sense 1965! One of the reasons that I initiated the second grow is that I learned how to make cannabis concentrate and mix it with e-cigarette juice. what a great way to use it! I have some health problems including arthritis and gout, and the cannabis really helps with the pain.

This grow is going to look at little different; I'm starting out with a good pH meter and a Milwaukee instruments TDS meter! Our tapwater is funky here in the mountains, so I installed a reverse osmosis filter that, according to my TDS meter is working great. (13 ppm)

The best thing about my first grow was that I ended up with five Mason jars full of excellent quality bud on December 24. How can you top that?

The fans are installed, humidifier and dehumidifier are ready to go, And the seeds are in a warmed seed bed at a constant 72°F.

Again, it's nice to be back! I learned an incredible amount about cannabis during my first grow in here at this blog. Once again, thank you all, and happy tokes.

Back
Top Bottom