Newbie Old Geezer Here - Checking Medical Info

garypmcc

Hi Folks,
I just joined. I'm a 73 year old gay geezer looking for pain relief from crippling/ painful arthritis as well as insomnia. Lots for me to learn since the old college days in the 60's .I'm happy to be here and open to non-technical discourse on what has worked for you and what hasn't. I'm currently taking a 4:1 CBD tincture.
Last night was my first "test".Slept like a rock and pain seems a little less today. Glossary here I come.....
I'm in Palm Springs,Ca.
My best to you all. Peace

Welcome! I am a big fan of cannabis for sleep. Fortunate to live in a legal state as well as grow. You are on the right track using edible method for sleep. Many people don't like consuming in that manner because sleepiness is often the result. Been smoking since 1975 but I get irritated with smoking the older I get - more edibles in my life these days.

:welcome: to 420.

There's a lot to learn about cannabis and most of it is pretty cool.

I make canna-infused oils and my own canna-infused pain cream and vape for breakthrough pain. I have an oil for bedtime to help with pain and insomnia. It's a 10:1 ratio of Hash Plant and organic sunflower oil.

I make capsules from the two daytime oils I take. I made anti-anxiety capsules with a 10:1 ratio of Northern Lights to oil. Each capsule holds approximately 0.9 ml.

I've made daytime pain relief capsules as well using the proprietary strain Bediol from Bedrocan and they're also a 10:1 ratio of bud to oil.

And, then I have my fun oil which is a 10:1 ratio of Dark Devil to oil. I could use it medically if I wanted to, too since it's really good at reducing my fatigue and helping me to focus on stuff but it's also a lot of fun when I get blasted from it and the added perk is that it doesn't give me the munchies, which is the main reason I wanted to try it. We're growing Durban Poison right now and apparently, it's quite similar to the Dark Devil in that you don't get the munchies with it and since we're running out of Dark Devil, I'm hoping the Durban will be as good.

If you need help finding stuff or learning how to do things like change your signature line or post a picture, let me know and I'll do my best to help.

Glad to have you with us.

:circle-of-love:

Back
Top Bottom