Chiba says hi - gh!

ChibaChiba

Hi people. Just wanted to say hi,
since im the new kid :) Im a 32 year old male from Europe.
Currently growing my first (hopefully) successful plants (so far so good). I use weed for sleep issues and stomach problems. In my spare time i ride a harley, fish, hunt, or metal detect :) Nice to be a part of this nice community of like minded people!

I use weed for sleep issues and stomach problems.

I've been using weed for sleep for so long - can't remember when I did not (56 year old female). I'm nobody special, just a person with years of all kinds of gardening and several years of cannabis growing. One tip from my experience: for cannabis you are growing for sleep issues, let them flower as long as you can stand it to maximize amber trichomes, depending on your situation. We have space issues so when its comes time for a plant to go into the flower box, sometimes I have to harvest earlier than I like to make space. We use T5 florescent all the way through (red spectrum for flower) and we flower indica/indica leaning strains 12-13 weeks (some amber but not a lot) and I'd like to go even longer if I could. Definitely err on the side of going longer than harvesting early for sleep meds.

Experiment with flowering times and see what works for you.

Back
Top Bottom