Yahoo - I'm in

2x8Bullmeat

I am on My 4th grow and each time the crop gets better. I have a half dozen years perfecting tomatoes and peppers in the mountains so that may have helped.

I know a lot of people swear by micro managing their obsession to perfect their weed. I grow in soil 40/60 with coir. I get very fine white tendrils as roots every time. I tend towards bigger pots, use the 75% setting on My 1000w (for 25 square feet), fan cooled light tube and reflector hood, don't bother with PHing the water and (May the pot Gods forgive Me) I put a 5-3-2 Organic poultry waste based fertilizer around the edge of pots 1 week after transplant from seedling. It lasts beyond the transplant @ the 20/4 hour vegging to the 12-12 flowering, which I supplement with FoxFarm Tiger Bloom (2-8-4) until the trichromes appear.

I harvest when they are 50/50 amber and I slow cure the buds (about 60-80 per plant as I prune all the palm sized and larger fan leaves weekly the morning I fertilize) between two aluminum window screens for 17 days.

I also prune every third set of leaves, FIM, Supercrop the second and third sets of branches, trim off 4 clones from each plant and 1 week after going 12-12, I prune back every fan leaf more than half a palm in diameter, lash the branches to the edge of the pot and grow out the buds on a 12 legged spider shaped plant. it's SO MUCH EASIER than SOG or SCROG with the wire and the crawling on the floor to water the beasts. Plus I get to rotate My plants on the floor to get optimum light angles in My 4 reflective walled grow palace. It stays 81 degrees with the lights on and since I water until I get a 1/2 deep puddle in the saucer... I get the perfect humidity of 67% every day.

Other than that, I really have nothing to add. If you have a question about My pruning or tie-back technique, just ask.

Just in case you are curious, I ONLY buy seeds from Robert Bergman (IlovegrowingMarijuana.com) because they honor their warranty. I have Super Silver Haze, Purple Haze, Strawberry Kush and Girl Scout Cookies to choose from every day.

Thanks to all those before Me who taught Me all I know.

I put a 5-3-2 Organic poultry waste based fertilizer around the edge of pots 1 week after transplant from seedling. It lasts beyond the transplant @ the 20/4 hour vegging to the 12-12 flowering, which I supplement with FoxFarm Tiger Bloom (2-8-4) until the trichromes appear.

Glad to hear someone is using chicken poop with success! I swear by it for my outdoor veggies and was surprised not to see it more in the grow journals here.

Back
Top Bottom