Hello from India

toastface7

Hello everyone,
I am a cannabis user from India as you probably have guessed from the title. :Namaste:
Been smoking for a few years now, mostly recreational. Looking forward to meeting all you fellow stoners :volcano-smiley:

Hello India,
I'm glad your here. And from India.
Toast , many like to,smoke cannabis for nice experience.
So, many are taking this for a host of disabling maladies.

You can chat with all, each chat room like yours, becomes atopic. So, would you consider making your room theme,
The history of cannabis, and especially the fine Indian hashish, prevalent from 3000bc till 1890's..by 1916 noose choked mostly Indian export..what do,you find in the ancient text.i,can't ge t to,that. Help,there ok??

Hello India,
I'm glad your here. And from India.
Toast , many like to,smoke cannabis for nice experience.
So, many are taking this for a host of disabling maladies.

You can chat with all, each chat room like yours, becomes atopic. So, would you consider making your room theme,
The history of cannabis, and especially the fine Indian hashish, prevalent from 3000bc till 1890's..by 1916 noose choked mostly Indian export..what do,you find in the ancient text.i,can't ge t to,that. Help,there ok??
Watttt..

Hello toastface7, welcome to 420 mag. Have a great experience here. Keep smoking and treasuring the life given to us. We all smoke for good! Enjoy!

Back
Top Bottom