Hello fellow enthusiasts

Pharmgreen

Well after reading for a very long time I have decided to join. This community is so wonderful and supportive, unlike the location I'm currently in. I want to start this with a thank you for all the members who make this site what it is!

Well if anyone finds this question,,
If you were going to buy seed where ,what strain etc. ??
Also to add not an expert cannabis farmer but does OK with other plants.

If you can read, then you can grow! Tons of info on here. Are you producing for med or rec? And are you in the US? There are some local banks you can try and there are some overseas, if you have a look at the sponsors, you will find a ton of seeds. NukeHead is a new sponsor inside the US with some nice strains, and Seedsman has all the good freebies. Also, for suggestion purposes, how do you like your smoke? Mentally energizing and stimulating? Or do you like to burn and relax on the couch?

Well if anyone finds this question,,
If you were going to buy seed where ,what strain etc. ??
Also to add not an expert cannabis farmer but does OK with other plants.
It's all about what your own needs are. Do you want something for daytime. Or a put u to bed smoke. Or a variety. Once u narrow down what you want the effects to be then maybe we can kinda stir in a general direction. There are tons of seed banks. Lots of sponsor seed banks. Most give freebies with every order. And who doesn't like freebies.

Thanks for the quick responses!
Medical needs are the priority at the moment. I won't go into all the health issues but mostly for pain anxiety and insomnia. I prefer an uplifting energy type buzz that still allows good function. at times I just need rest.
I have looked at all the sponsors I do like them all. The choices are so endless.
I have some experience in cannabis farming and have tried a large variety of different things.
I guess I'm looking for a regular or feminized as the plan is to set up a perpetual grow. Also I ran a few auto seeds and I did not like them.

I'm certain you want to know my needs in order to help the best however this was more of a what would YOU get today if YOU were placing an order.?
I like a good blueberry or sour diesel, and back years ago the skunk and bubble gum.
In my opinion the new strains are missing something the old days provided. Seems the undernotes the psychedelic side so to speak is less pronounced theses days. Breeding for the highest THC is my guess.
All I know is the time right and I have been preparing. So what are your favorites right now.???

Think I solved my problem. Found a great looking seed on the carpet in an old truck. Placed in paper towel. Waiting on the tap. Thinking of names already. Lol y'all keep em green and stay tuned.

Lol not a Marigold I have plenty of those around the veggie garden. Considering the source it's probably some south of the border brick and stick sativa dominant hybrid. It was in good shape and fully mature. I think it was just pure concentrating on the need for seed. Then like out of no where bam.

Well this is an introduction thread.
I've been using cannabis most of my life. Started as a youngin'. I had experimented with growing through my teen years. Soon after graduating high school I met my ex-wife. Afterward my world changed. My ex never consumed cannabis but her mother used cannabis. I was soon getting my supply from her and her husband. I didn't know for a long time they were growing. I was lucky to have good inlaws. They had amazing product with names. I didn't know of specific strains at that time unless you count the red hair lol.I only know they had the best. Im talking out of this world! I actually used to joke it's alien weed cause it out of this world. Like nothing anyone had seen before. Well one day I decided to bring over one of my huge plants to show off like a proud parent. At first they acted freaked out and told me get rid of it. It was hermied and I got a good lesson. It was my first Hermie. After a few sessions of passing one around the circle, (lambs breath) I was invited to the secret grow room. At that time an outside storage building. I was in heaven. So much knowledge after that. They moved into a new place and dedicated a large portion of a basement to be the new lab. Somehow great genetics from across the pond arrived. Oh boy the mother plant was still to this day one of the best I've ever seen. It didn't have a stalk it had a trunk! We dialed in the schedule to harvest about pound every couple weeks. We ran that lab for a couple years. Unfortunately one day the smell ended the whole thing. People were prosecuted and equipment was destroyed. Luckily there were several jars stashed in a crawl space hehe . That kept us going a while longer. But with legal stress and everything the grow was over forever. It's now more than just a hobby it's a lifestyle. I haven't done anything on that large of scale but producing you own medical grade is the reward for hard work gardening. Whenever I'm not growing I imagine what I could be doing, knowing how and not participating frustrates me. So I've got the bug again. Thanks to this community I have continued my education and research to produce something even better. So my last run was a bag seed I ran until the vigor ran out. Also the LED panel burned out. I got busy with life and work and was just purchasing my meds. Then a life changer. Lyme disease. I went untreated too long. Folks if you get bit by a deer tick and see a bullseye around it go get help asap! I'm still fighting this crap years later. It's complicated and confusing. They only remedy for the worst symptoms happens to be this wonderful herb. I have gotten to the point that employment opportunity is slim due to frequently visiting doctors and the wild symptoms that zap me useless at times. I've always been a fighter and I'm not about to give up. I have decided that in order to get the best I can get I'll need to produce my own oils. Acquiring such large amounts of material is just not so cost effective. So at the risk of taking addictive pharmaceutical poisons that are not even effective (unless you count side effects) I have chosen the safer ( for my health) option. I would also add cancer is taking most family members on both my parents sides. So there is also that to look forward to.That's a small portion of my back story and why I'm here. This is an important medical project for me. Again a big thank you to the entire community here and for the wealth of information that everyone has shared.

IMG_20170921_082931.jpg

Back
Top Bottom