Hello from Australia!

Ycontrol22

Hello everyone,
hope all is well in your lives.
I joined here to be a part of the community as I don't really know anyone who enjoys buds and also was looking for some advice.

A bit about me.
I have been vaping for around 1.5 years now, averaging 2-3 nights a week mainly on the weekends.
Easily controlled, 100% enjoyable.
I have suffered with depression for around 15 years, anxiety, as well as constant headaches and migraines for even longer.
Cannabis I find in general helps with depression (not always), as it gives me something to look forward to at the end of the week, as well as genuinely making me feel happy and bringing me A LOT of comfort.
I 100% believe (in my case that is) that it has helped quell my headaches and migraines. Although I still get them, no where near as often and it's an incredible pain relief for my migraines.
I haven't had any cannabis for 5 weeks and my headaches and migraines have increased to what they were before I started vaping.

I would really love to get some advice, preferable through PM, and preferably from an Australian working professional if possible. I am a grad on the verge of starting full time work in my chosen career.

I'm really happy that I signed up here and look forward hopefully to some awesome interactions with people and making some friends!
:thumb:

Welcome to 420 magazine :) Do you plan to start a grow-journal?

welcome Ycontrol22, I'm new here too but planning to grow in the future. Since I'm newbie, I joined this community to learn more. Hope you enjoy your stay here. See you around mate.

Back
Top Bottom