Rider509 is back - In black

Rider509

Some of you know that my wife and I were in a custody battle for our 10 year old granddaughter that we raised and have had legal custody of since she was three months old. My daughter has some mental health issues and is deemed fully disabled because of them. Unfortunately, a Washington state court case that made it all the way to the US Supreme Court opened the door for my daughter to petition the courts for a reversal of custody. Given that the court had never found my daughter unfit, despite the fact that she stipulated to unfitness on three occasions, the court found that it had no choice but to take our girl from us and give her back to her mom.

It's court-sponsored child abduction with no concern for the best interests or wishes of the child, and as grandparents we have no legal rights. My daughter has vowed that we will never see our girl again until she turns 18. It's heartbreaking for us.

Through the end stages of this custody action I had to lay low. My grow was legal but I didn't want to risk it becoming an issue. My attorney said that it would have no impact, and as it turned out it didn't.

My alter-ego, Saibot, hung out here for a while but my head just wasn't in the growing game. All that is about to change. I'm going to get things rolling again. I need something to occupy my mind. My next grow is going to be something unique. It's a strain known on the Big Island as "The Mutt". It's a proprietary hybrid and it came to me with the express understanding that it would be a personal grow and not commercialized. I'll expound on its crazy mix of strains in the grow journal. I may even try to grow the Siberian Thundercat strain again this winter, as I think I've found a way to control the ice worms.

It's good to be back and to see old friends still here.
:circle-of-love:

Rider

Hey Rider good to see you back man. Sorry the custody battle didn't go well for ya. Been there too.
Anyway welcome back and will see you around. :welcome:

Some of you know that my wife and I were in a custody battle for our 10 year old granddaughter that we raised and have had legal custody of since she was three months old. My daughter has some mental health issues and is deemed fully disabled because of them. Unfortunately, a Washington state court case that made it all the way to the US Supreme Court opened the door for my daughter to petition the courts for a reversal of custody. Given that the court had never found my daughter unfit, despite the fact that she stipulated to unfitness on three occasions, the court found that it had no choice but to take our girl from us and give her back to her mom.

It's court-sponsored child abduction with no concern for the best interests or wishes of the child, and as grandparents we have no legal rights. My daughter has vowed that we will never see our girl again until she turns 18. It's heartbreaking for us.

Through the end stages of this custody action I had to lay low. My grow was legal but I didn't want to risk it becoming an issue. My attorney said that it would have no impact, and as it turned out it didn't.

My alter-ego, Saibot, hung out here for a while but my head just wasn't in the growing game. All that is about to change. I'm going to get things rolling again. I need something to occupy my mind. My next grow is going to be something unique. It's a strain known on the Big Island as "The Mutt". It's a proprietary hybrid and it came to me with the express understanding that it would be a personal grow and not commercialized. I'll expound on its crazy mix of strains in the grow journal. I may even try to grow the Siberian Thundercat strain again this winter, as I think I've found a way to control the ice worms.

It's good to be back and to see old friends still here.
:circle-of-love:

Rider
Been through a similar situation my friend. Not nearly as high up in the courts though. I feel for you, your partner and that confused little girl. Your daughter (granddaughter ), will never forget this either, and what's happened. You guys are her angels......regardless of what's happened. Fucking horrible and my heart goes out to all involved.

Back
Top Bottom