Thanks for acceptance from a tiny island in the Mediterranean

The Kult

Hi, thanks for membership. I'm 57 and live on a speck of an island in the Mediterranean Sea which is smaller than most growrooms, lol!
Still, there's plenty of sun to go by but I still grow indoors for safety reasons.
Trying out an auto cheese for the first time @ 18/6 at the moment.
We'll see how that goes.

Hi Kult
i joined a few weeks ago and just spotted this.

It amused me a little as it reminds me of myself - on tiny speck of an island in the north atlantic!
Same age as yourself too.
First time grower (not at all sure what I'm doing, for meds), very little natural sunlight in this neck of the woods even in the 'summer' time. Best of luck with your grow!

Well, like I said, I still have to work incognito for the time being. I do it for recreation but in our age, medical's got to apply. It's useful for so many ailments so something's bound to apply.

The Island Chief is mentioning passing it through parliament for medical use with receipts being able to be issued by an ordinary GP.

I think that auto seeds would do it for you, given the fact that there's not much sunlight. Or else you're gonna need some indoor lights.
I found that LED's are a bit expensive but worth it. I think it's the LED age for indoor lights!
I got auto blue cheese just harvested and curing. I must say that I'm impressed! I thought this auto thingy was a gimmick.
I still have not figured out how to upload a pic... lol!

big-buddha-blue-cheese-auto-november-2017.1449540

Hi Kult welcome to a wonderful place. Im near Ottawa Canada and we are already at +/- 0C and dropping like a stone lol

Hope your grow goes well. Let me know if you want visitors haha your spec sounds great compared to - 20C which is coming.

Hi, thanks for membership. I'm 57 and live on a speck of an island in the Mediterranean Sea which is smaller than most growrooms, lol!
Still, there's plenty of sun to go by but I still grow indoors for safety reasons.
Trying out an auto cheese for the first time @ 18/6 at the moment.
We'll see how that goes.

Back
Top Bottom