Another newbie

curmudgeon

Well, I used to partake a bit back in the day, then a growing family and career kinda got in the way. As the kids are now grown and I'm now approaching retirement, I'm thinking about all the things I'll be able to do again. ...and here I am! I'm set up and ready to start my first ever grow! Right now I'm sure I'll just be looking for some advise and guidance... but hopefully, at some point in the future, I'll be able to add something too!

Been reading up on things and boy is there a lot to take in! I can't believe the amount of different strains available these days! I have no idea what we used to get in my younger days, so i have no idea what I'll like now... so I bought several different strains to try. All of them autos, so hopefully will be easier to grow.

Anyway, thanks for being here!

Pretty cool... I also checked out your entry on coloidal silver... that's slick! One o' these days I'm gonna give that a go! As for medium, I bought some Fox Farm Ocean Forest and some perlite to mix with it... I know I read somewhere that was good stuff... but honestly, I'm new enough to this that I'm just trying to learn what I can and get my first grow growing. I'm slow... but I'll get there! Thanks again!

Back
Top Bottom