Bignstranges 4x4 800w COB LED - New grower - Old tricks

Hey guys and gals!

I've been lurking here for years and the time has finally come. I have made my account and started my first grow journal!

It started years ago with medicinal use for a vast variety of reasons. Recreational use was a very fortunate side effect XD without getting into details I became fascinated with the cannabis culture and kind of became obsessed with the idea of growing it!

Well that really never went anywhere, but I did learn a lot from studying back then. Over the last summer I had a couple autos on the deck in a low light, low nutrient, lettem do their thing kind of grow and I caught the bug again. I tried not to become attached but by week 2 I was in love again <3

Needless to say, winters coming round in these parts and what does one do when the sun don't shine? Buy 2 industrial COB LED lights, put em in a 4x4 and make your own summer oasis of course!

So here we are. I've refreshed my studying, am learning every day as you folks here at 420 have given us a platform to share a great wealth of knowledge, and it's a privilege to finally be part of that.

As for me I'm just an easy going hippy with love for plants, my fam, good bud and learning about everything cannabis, it's my passion and I'm glad to finally share and learn from some of the best at 420!

I'll leave it there, feel free to come check out my journal in the signature below

\/ \/ \/ \/ \/

Don't be hesitant to stop by and say hi, ask questions, offer help or just rip on your buds in my thread XD

:thanks: to everyone here at 420, may your harvests be plentiful!

Do it! It's always nice to know a bit more about the person behind these avatars .

Glad you took the plunge in you'll never regret it. You'll grow the best stuff ever, it's always the best when it's what you grew. Subbed up.

Glad you took the plunge in you'll never regret it. You'll grow the best stuff ever, it's always the best when it's what you grew. Subbed up.
Thx Red!

If you haven't already, check my sig for my grow journal! I've got one going,still less than a week in but there's some great people following and some cool discussions happenin!

I know you have a journal somewhere and I'm trying to get to it, you know how it is .

Thanks again for joining Redmud , it's good to have you here ! :welcome:

Welcome bignstrange,

As you have already seen, there are more than a few Canucks around here.

Great to see new plants. We are just shy of chopping this years crop down.

Going to come over to your grow and make myself comfortable.

Peace. :peace:

Welcome bignstrange,

As you have already seen, there are more than a few Canucks around here.

Great to see new plants. We are just shy of chopping this years crop down.

Going to come over to your grow and make myself comfortable.

Peace. :peace:
Thanks man! You have a journal where I can follow your chop? Feel free to post it here!

Im in Strange! When you get a chance lets see the setup and what strains you're going with
Hey Mass I've got a grow journal going already! Link in my sig or if your on the app hit my user name and check the started by me threads, my journal is one of them! I think it's getting close to 1000 replies though so feel free to skip to the end and ask questions to fill in the gaps!

I'm running 2 White widow, 3 blue cindy and just started a peppermint kush for a perpetual harvest! C'mon over n id be happy to get you all caught up!

Cheers Mass!

Back
Top Bottom