Troy's Introduction

Troy01

Hi 420Magazine members!

Been lurking around here for about a year and finally jumped in and am posting my first grow journal. Really love 420Magazine and how helpful everyone has been.

I was a daily smoker and toker in the 70's and 80's and grew my first crop back then in my back yard. Life goes on and I stopped smoking for 30 some on years. California passed legal recreational marijuana last November and it suddenly re-awaken my interest in 420. I have numerous conditions that assisted me in obtaining a Medical Marijuana Card. My main interest was to find something to help with insomnia. My first visit to a dispensary about a year ago was a real eye opener. The dispensary was both beautiful, well laid out and bud tenders that were very knowledgeable.

All I can say was my first blunt was WAY more powerful than anything I had ever smoked and I was couch locked for hours. I had a lot to learn about the potency of what is now on top shelves. I eventually found that Tincture and electronics were what met my needs.

Moving quickly forward to June of this year. My budmaster talked me into taking 2 clones home and play with growing some of my own. This started my journey.

Woo :welcome: Troy!

Everyone check out Troys journal he's got some beautiful, resiny plants going! Make sure you check out that eye candy .

Glad to have you here bud :)

Back
Top Bottom