Re: Hey!~

Hello Nyssa! New myself but welcome!:welcome:

Hey! Thanks! Sorry for super late reply. This site is not the easiest for me to use personally.

I'm doing my first grow.

What do you think of this plant?

I think I should harvest it soon, but not sure if it's ready...
420-magazine-mobile1770042759.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1522575941.jpg

I put it and the rest in 12/12 right after they sprouted. I think that's why they're pretty small. I just did a bunch of defoliation yesterday.

There is some rust color on the tips of the top colas leaves, not sure what it's about. I had fimmed this plant when it was first flowering.
Let me know what you think. .

Welcome nanananyssa,

The Great White North (Canada) welcomes you.

Are you in North America? First grow? Smoke, vape or ingest?

Peace. :peace:

Hey! I am in the U.S.. this is my first grow. Sorry for the late response!

What do you think of my plant that looks about ready for harvest?...
420-magazine-mobile337498570.jpg
420-magazine-mobile742296879.jpg

Hi nanananyssa,

It is hard to tell from the pics, but they are at least close.

Have the trichomes gone milky yet? Milky is the peak THC. If you wait for them to yellow you get more CBN.

The pistils look ready (darkening and not standing up).

Are these plants autos?

Next time try 18/6 (18 hours of light, 6 hours of darkness). Should give you better plants.

The 12/12 schedule is to put a photoperiod into flower. You can leave the Autos on 18/6 until harvest.

There are many excellent growers here on 420. I'm an amateur who gets by, but would like to get better.

If there is anything we can do, just ask.

Hi nanananyssa,

It is hard to tell from the pics, but they are at least close.

Have the trichomes gone milky yet? Milky is the peak THC. If you wait for them to yellow you get more CBN.

The pistils look ready (darkening and not standing up).

Are these plants autos?

Next time try 18/6 (18 hours of light, 6 hours of darkness). Should give you better plants.

The 12/12 schedule is to put a photoperiod into flower. You can leave the Autos on 18/6 until harvest.

There are many excellent growers here on 420. I'm an amateur who gets by, but would like to get better.

If there is anything we can do, just ask.

Thanks! yeah it's hard to tell if the trichomes are milky or clear, but I think they are maybe half milky half clear.

Hey nanananyssa,

Have you ever harvested, dried and cured a crop?

Is medicinal cannabis legal where you are? Here in Canada Medical Cannabis is legal across the country. Next July, recreational cannabis will be legal.

Back
Top Bottom