Hello Everyone!

imindago

Hey People I'm New to this Forum and I hope I can learn new things as well as maybe help with some things. I have been in and out of Herb for over 35 years and just got back into growing about 5 years ago. I am a indoor DWC Hydro person and have worked on improving my DWC close to Perfect BUT not yet I think. I'm Disabled due to a second Broken Back! And with new strains popping up almost every day. I am Moving to some New strains Not sure at this time but will keep you posted. Taking a 2 month Break while I decide on my next Light setup and whatnot! Not sure on how to insert Pics yet but will figure it out.

Welcome to the world's best cannabis community new friend

Thanks for the welcome! I am having issues with answering and or looking at reply s. I'm sure over time I will get this rite!

Am also having an issue with the 420 app. The notification thingy has not changed the past 24 hours. It's like it got stuck yesterday

Welcome to the forums...awesome people here.

Dude people here are family most of us have been growing a year or longer on here together and help each other I have a friend on Instagram that his whole op got robbed and everyone donated pieces to get him up and running again now I only contribute a hood and old 1000w ballest but help is help you'll notice people here are always here to help you and try to make you laugh I love 420 community

Am also having an issue with the 420 app. The notification thingy has not changed the past 24 hours. It's like it got stuck yesterday

We are aware of this problem and working on it with our platform provider. Apologies, and thanks for your patience. :Namaste:

Welcome to 420! I had a tough time navigating these forums. I still don't think I do it right but I manage to find my way around lol! Look forward to seeing your set up!

Back
Top Bottom