Hi everyone - I'm just about to start a grow & would love any help I could get

Brownyboy35

Hi everyone, I'll try and keep this short, as I'm starting a new grow journal and will be saying the same thing in the start of that.
I've been shall we say a big fan of this wonderful plant for over 25 years, so that should give you a rough idea of how old I am, I'll be totally honest, and admit that for the first 20 odd years, I used to just buy a bag of weed and it would get me stoned, not that there's anything wrong with that lol.
I've had a couple of goes at growing small scale, but breaking up with my girlfriend and having to go away for two weeks Put paid to the first one (she unplugged the plug down in our room for the lights upstairs in the loft, to put her Lava Lamp on ffs haha) by accident of course, anyway, I've been around the stuff all my life, but only really recently got how amazing a plant it is.
I started making CO (CCO) about six months ago, and managed to pretty much totally control a friends uncles really quite bad tremors from Parkinsons, using some lovely Temple Haze, so much so that a month after he started taking it, he was able to walk his daughter down the aisle, at a wedding he'd been dreading, due to his uncontrollable shakes.
I have one uncle who has just gotten over lung cancer (had half a lung cut out more like, I wasn't making it when he was diagnosed) who I make oil for
One uncle with Chron's disease,and found out last week that another one has got skin cancer.
Luckily I'd just been given loads of Lemon Haze trim and got 70g of oil out of it, so have sent some off to him before I set off on my advenure.
Which is why I'm on here now writing this.
Many thanks for reading, I'm going to start a new Grow Journal now, I know i'll probably struggle with photos etc at first, but i'll pick it up okay.
Speak to you soon hopefully

Best wishes

J

Re: Hi Everyone, I'm just about to start a grow, and would love any help I could get.

Subbed in bud

Anything just ask start by giving us a list of medium lights nutrients enviroment plant strain auto non etc

Soil coco dwc etc

Also may I kindly suggest a oil thread for you I will be right back with a link introduce yourself there her name is sweet sue . Think you will very impressed with the crowd and support and most of knowledgeable folks in there. Also if dwc is your thing check out pennywise great knowledgeable guy here on 420

I can send an army of amazing kind educated creative minds to your threat just give me the word . ...

Hi Everyone, I'm just about to start a grow, and would love any help I could get..

Link ..

Fresh Harvest Infused Cannabis Oil

Fresh Harvest Infused Cannabis Oil

And a quick link to my journal that will be ending g shortly but will be starting up a winter grow shortly ..

What ever path you decide let me know .

A journal would be the best thing to do .
King's Outdoor Promix-Coco Battle

King's Outdoor Promix-Coco Battle

Re: Hi Everyone, I'm just about to start a grow, and would love any help I could get.

See everyone here wants to help ya come start a journal and let's grow you some top shelf smoke .

Hi Everyone, I'm just about to start a grow, and would love any help I could get..

Did you know about washing your buds after harvesting?

How about a master recipe I've yet to test but about to and the hype seems real.

What about pest issues?

Mold particular mold

Bud rot

Many thanks for the warm welcome KingJoe :circle-of-love:

I'm going to start my pre journal tonight, stating everything you mentioned, and a bit more hopefully, i'm not buying the medium etc for a few days, so you really will be helping out from the start.
I'll be checking your links out as soon as I've chucked what I've got so far out there, to see what people think/advise.
Many thanks once again, I'm brand new to this, but I think I'll be able to send you a friend request no? That way I'l be able to see what you're doing, and vice versa.
Good luck, and speak soon

J

Many thanks Improvise, with a name like that, you sound just my type lol, speak soon, after I've put up the relevant info, so far, onto my opening journal thing.

Best wishes

J

Many thanks for the warm welcome KingJoe :circle-of-love:

I'm going to start my pre journal tonight, stating everything you mentioned, and a bit more hopefully, i'm not buying the medium etc for a few days, so you really will be helping out from the start.
I'll be checking your links out as soon as I've chucked what I've got so far out there, to see what people think/advise.
Many thanks once again, I'm brand new to this, but I think I'll be able to send you a friend request no? That way I'l be able to see what you're doing, and vice versa.
Good luck, and speak soon

J

Yes or you can click on my outdoor link or my picture and sure feel free to make yourself at home .

Consider where you want to grow

What are your needs

Be safe obviously be safe about electrical precautions fire hazards

Coco and pro mix hp which is what I am in currently is feeding it everyday which means you need to spend time
And know when and how much she wants .

Soil mixes you can go fox farm
Forest I think it's called. That seems to be everyone's go to soil I hear or you can Look at docs high brix kit ? As soil you can feed and come back three layers and feed again given enviroment ? Those guys are doing. Very well over there.

Light system hps hid high intensity discharge lights produce more amounts of heat and cost more on the pocket in hydro if ya know what I mean. But they say better then led

I beg to differ

I feel
Like led can get way more sticky plus heat is not as intense

I'm
A fairly new grower myself but dude I started in the basement and am
Now finally going onwards with this community on here man I swear these people got the heart of you got the love to give back .

Few things to help you think about in the mean time. Also I love advance nutrients took me a bit to catch on but play with it learn study what your doing. Question what your doing you will go and succeed your limitations ..

Love from

Okay, here's the first one.
How do I start a new journal? haha I thought there was a link to create a new one but can't find it?

J

Do I just start a new thread saying "new grow journal"?

Many thanks

J

Go to grow journals the link hold on

Try this where it says new topic click it

Then start by what your plans are. And about about your self ask for guidance...

I'll send some reinforcements who love to help others as well.

Grow Journals

Grow Journals

Many thanks
I'd been in that section, but wasn't sure if I could just open a new thread in the main area.
I'm going to start putting on what I can right now.
Catch you soon,

Best wishes

J

Many thanks
I'd been in that section, but wasn't sure if I could just open a new thread in the main area.
I'm going to start putting on what I can right now.
Catch you soon,

Best wishes

J

Its good to see so many people growing their own plants, so are you planning to grow your babies the natural way or are you exploring other options?

Hi there
Natural if you mean under lights and in grow pots? lol
It is sunny here, so I will definitely be experimenting with some outdoor growing too when I can.

Are you growing at the minute?

Best wishes

J

yeah I should have been more specific.I do mean outdoors.
I am actually growing my own vegetables right now, so I am into keyhole gardens and composting.I am also exploring Hugelkutur at the moment after which I really do want to start growing my own cannabis plants !

Back
Top Bottom