Why I want to learn more about Medical Marijuana

Snakekatie

My name is Katie, and I have a lot of things wrong with me. And since my work accident I will no longer be able to work. When this is all over and I'm on disability I am thinking about using medical marijuana products. I have MS ,osteoarthritis ,degenerative disc in my back my neck .I have arthritis all over the place I have fibromyalgia ,sleep apnea ,anxiety ,depression ,COPD ,asthma ,osteoporosis, gout, chronic pain, migraines. The list goes on and on I take so much medication and sometimes I still can't sleep at the end of the day ,I'm in so much pain. So I want to learn about CBD's RSO,and other things. Only 53 years old , too young to have all the stuff wrong with me. So I have a friend ,actually several and they say it's a life saver . Of course I smoked marijuana when I was younger. But I was never good at it . I coughed my head off and then I was just wasted. I couldn't talk or anything all I wanted was a couch and a bag of chips and a remote control. If I was that way at the end of the day that wouldn't be bad , but during the day I need to function. It takes all I have just to do normal household tasks and run errands and all the doctors appointments and then I am totally wiped in pain. So I've heard that some of these kinds of pot now don't have to make you high ,they can just help the pain and there's ways to consume him besides smoking . Quit smoking cigarettes in 2010 after smoking for 35 years so I'd rather not smoke. But my friend say these little vape pens are pretty cool so we'll just have to see what I can learn and Try .Also I've heard that there is some that give you energy . Could really use that. Any helpful advice is welcome. Thanks

Welcome to the boards. I am sorry to hear about all of your issues! I hope this place can help you in the way you need it, and I'm hopeful it can! I myself am not an expert, but you need to get in contact with SweetSue I will attach a link to her journal where they are focusing on the medicinal aspects. They do amazing stuff in there...

SweetSue's Cannabis Oil Study Hall

SweetSue's Cannabis Oil Study Hall

Welcome Snakekatie :welcome:

While there are never any guarantees with health solutions, cannabis products have proven their value to millions of people around the world for centuries. Yes, there are non-smoke solutions. Vaping is one possible way to medicate. Mr Canada's link to Sweet Sue is also one very good one to learn about edible oils - which is another.

Check out the Methods of Medication section in Medical Marijuana.

Back
Top Bottom