Hello - I'm new and have a question

tacenda

I started taking cannibus oil with thc, 50/50 about a month or so ago because I am worried I will get Alzheimer's disease because early onset runs in my family and I am 55 and post menopausal. I was wondering if anyone has heard of someone that is menopausal that has started bleeding but not heavily because it's happening to me for now a little over a week, even cramping. Could the oil have started menstruation? Don't worry I am scheduled for a pap smear next week to make sure I don't have cervical cancer. Thanks for your help!!

Welcome tacenda :welcome:

I don't know the answer to your question so I will point you to our Medical Marijuana Treatment forum. Please post your question there & someone should be able to help.

Ian

Having just past the 2-year Mark with my partner who is going through menopause, I can assure you that you having post and perimenopausal conditions which include bleeding are not uncommon. My partner has had to treat her menopause like her monthly cycle at various stages throughout the last two to three years. I can assure you almost 100% but what you are going through is normal. The THC and CBD oil don't have anything to do with the symptoms that you are showing.

Thanks for jumping in, Guy. I know that my wife went through hell with early menopause that went on & on. She still gets hot flashes at 65 . . .

Ian

Yes I have done a lot of research myself too Ian, I was really trying to inform myself as to what my partner was about to go through.... as well as why she can so quickly hate my guts LMAO.

I can definitely assure our friend here though that her symptoms are normal. I certainly understand going online finding 3/4 of an answer and then freaking out about what could be the final outcome of something. I just wanted to reassure Tacenda so she stops worrying.

You are in a great place, you're in great hands.

Tacenda, can I ask you who gave you the advice to start using cannabis oil for Alzheimer's style symptoms or as a preventative for Alzheimer's?

Of course, and I totally get that and I think you're super Brave for starting a preventative treatment and for coming on to a forum like this where you know nobody and asking for advice. Start off by giving yourself a little bit more credit I think, this takes a lot. Of course also, you have thrown your arms open and taking the first steps, I feel sorry for the people who are quiet and reserved and would never do this for themselves.

So based on the article, what are you trying? Are you smoking or are you inhaling it through vaporizer? Obviously you're doing something high in CBD and low in THC, what to strain are you using? Have you tried edibles?

Back
Top Bottom