High from Texas

Syntroxis

Yep - lived in Texas for 65 years. What a wonderful site. I want to get to a state with sane laws and end 48 years of paranoia. I've lucked out and haven't been busted, but been real close. I can only imagine what it will be like to walk into a store and buy pot.

I am so glad I found this site. So much to learn from so many fine people. I've started a "how to" journal and am saving tidbits of knowledge and will be stoked for my first grow. I just hope that sane people can keep the leprechaun Jeff Sessions contained.

Got hold of about 2 pounds of seeds in the late '60s and gave myself a project of seeking out of the way streams and rivers and planted seeds all over. I was really surprised when some of them took. I've got nearly 3 hours of 0-G on NASA's Vomit Comet. It was a blast doing that.

Hope to get to know a bunch of good people.

Paul

Genesis 1:28

Welcome Paul :welcome:

48 years? You beat me by a year. Glad to have you join in & just let us know what you need. For growing knowledge, our Grow Room is the finest collection of growers & grow information in the world. And if your bones are starting to creak (like mine are) the Medical Marijuana section may come in handy.

Welcome!

Ian

Welcome Paul :welcome:

48 years? You beat me by a year. Glad to have you join in & just let us know what you need. For growing knowledge, our Grow Room is the finest collection of growers & grow information in the world. And if your bones are starting to creak (like mine are) the Medical Marijuana section may come in handy.

Welcome!

Ian
Hey Paul...... great to have you as part of the Forum.

Wow.....2 lbs of seeds, I'll give you my mailing address LMAO.

Ian, for whatever reason the ends of your quotes seem to get cut off..... Not sure why? Not when I recruit you, more so on the original in the thread. Just letting you know. It happened on the journal yesterday with the grower from Georgia.

Hi Ian -
Thanks for the welcome. I'm like a kid in a candy store. Such great reading and so much to learn. And such beautiful plants. Really gives me something to strive for.
Look forward to seeing you around.
Paul

Welcome! I lived in Texas for awhile but now I'm back home in the Appalachia hills!! This is a great forum, with something for everyone.

Hi Guy -
It's another great day here. Still don't have a nuclear war. Never know now days.
Thanks for the welcome.
I don't know that you'd want those seeds. All from Mexican street stuff. One of my friends in high school got busted for growing one plant. He got 5 years in the pen. Went in a super guy and came out different.
See you around.

Texas has become far too red for me. There is hope though. We just got MMJ here, but it's only for seizures and get this, there is only 1 dispensary in SW Texas for the whole state.
Thanks for the welcome. It's going to be fun to be here. Something new around every corner.

Ian, for whatever reason the ends of your quotes seem to get cut off..... Not sure why? Not when I recruit you, more so on the original in the thread. Just letting you know. It happened on the journal yesterday with the grower from Georgia.

Very strange because they all work at my end. Thanks for the head's up.

Ian

Back
Top Bottom