SlowCarChris

Hello everyone! Figured it was time to start one of these. Been doing a lot of reading and research. Hopefully starting my first grow here within the month. A lot of good information here, still have a lot of reading to do. Thanks for having me.

Start a Grow Journal, you will get some great 'followers' who will help you out. Ask plenty of questions, you will get the best help if you do. I started my first grow a couple of months ago, I would not be where I am now without the help I have got here.
Good luck and welcome !

Hello everyone! Figured it was time to start one of these. Been doing a lot of reading and research. Hopefully starting my first grow here within the month. A lot of good information here, still have a lot of reading to do. Thanks for having me.
Welcome.....best pot growing forum online.

Ask questions, chime in on posts....get that post count up to 50 so you can post pics and private msg members. I think I remember having 50 posts on my first day LMAO.

Start a Grow Journal, you will get some great 'followers' who will help you out. Ask plenty of questions, you will get the best help if you do. I started my first grow a couple of months ago, I would not be where I am now without the help I have got here.
Good luck and welcome !

Thank you, and will do. Like I said it may be a month before I start a grow.

Ask questions, chime in on posts....get that post count up to 50 so you can post pics and private msg members. I think I remember having 50 posts on my first day LMAO.

Haha post whore! Lol jk. Trying to get these rookie numbers up!

Thank you, and will do. Like I said it may be a month before I start a grow.

Haha post whore! Lol jk. Trying to get these rookie numbers up!
Lmao....Definitely just had so much to ask and so much to say......mostly WTF......hoe did I not find this forum years ago. Enjoy my friend!

Welcome SlowCarChris :welcome:

Glad you joined. Poke around & let us know how we can help. You obviously have found our Grow Room which is the net's best resource for growers. I know I read hundreds of Journals when I first started & I still follow a number.

Enjoy!

Ian

As Guy says, just participate! BTW reporting spam also counts as a post . . . just use the triangle to the bottom left of the post to report it. In the text just say spam. We really appreciate it!

Ian

Back
Top Bottom