New to this forum

Stltoed

Hello. New here, but not so new to the topic of growing weed. I run a RDWC with Black Dog lights in an insulated shed. Just started some Lemon Skunk seeds from DNA. I'm hoping for magic. Anyway, i just wanted to send up a flare

Flare seen . . . and recognized as a friendly . . . welcome Stltoed :welcome:

It sounds like you should head over to The Grow Room and post a Journal if you are so inclined. With the experience on this board, magic is possible.

Ian

Flare seen . . . and recognized as a friendly . . . welcome Stltoed :welcome:

It sounds like you should head over to The Grow Room and post a Journal if you are so inclined. With the experience on this board, magic is possible.

Ian

This is good to know. I may just do that. I have been discussing things on another forum. The interface on this one is vastly different. Not so easy on a phone. I'll get used to it...

Thanks for reaching out Ian.

This is good to know. I may just do that. I have been discussing things on another forum. The interface on this one is vastly different. Not so easy on a phone. I'll get used to it...

Thanks for reaching out Ian.

So Ian, are you a fargin bastage or just a bastage?

It depends upon my mood. :ganjamon:

Are you using the app or webpage in a browser to access?

Ian

It depends upon my mood. :ganjamon:

Are you using the app or webpage in a browser to access?

Ian
Just got the app. Soooo much better, thank you.

So are you growing right this second? Gonna try a CMH this season

Yes. I just started a Bomb Seeds sponsored grow for 420. If you do a grow journal, link to it in your signature so others can find it.

Ian

Yes. I just started a Bomb Seeds sponsored grow for 420. If you do a grow journal, link to it in your signature so others can find it.

Ian
Nice. So you started a journal? I will be looking for advise on DNA Genetics Lemon Skunk. I'm hoping to have 6 seedlings in my RDWC by the weekend. I will be SCRoGing them and using a LEC for the first time. Lots of firsts in this grow including nutrients and room changes.

I like this forum. It's very different than the others. I've given my opinion a few times already. I'm curious how my advice will be received. Still having some issues with navigation, etc. But it's just learning where to step.

I truly appreciate your advice. Thank you! Cheers.

I've given my opinion a few times already. I'm curious how my advice will be received.

I think that you will find everybody here to be really friendly, without the usual childishness that plagues other forums.

Ian

Back
Top Bottom