Hi y'all from the North

Hi I use mj for medical use. It's legal to grow your own in Canada. I've grown since 2015. I use advanced leds and promix. I've recently experimented with RDWC and failed. I have a water chiller and need to learn how to get this system working. Right now I have og kush, lemon juice express and white widow autos growimg. I have two photo raspberry kush about a month old to top and flower in a month or so.
My product somehow tastes and smells a little like tobacco, not sure if I'm curing wrong or not flushing enough or waiting for too many cola mushrooms or if autos are just like that? I've read numerous curing forums here but still need help.
So yea any pointers to some good reading is welcome and encouraged. I need another led so who's will produce like the street light? I know there's been some huge led advances lately. Other than that, I know ph, rh and temp are critical. Let's grow together by growing!
Cheers everyone who took the time to get down to here and know me.
I look forward to quality and quantity.

Hey welcome!! I'm dabber. Im in alaska. Grow in hempy. Tobacco flavor is typically a genetic trait. White widow is one that (I'm pretty sure) has a sweet tobbacco taste.

There are some awesome lights offered by our sponsors!!! The perfect sun cobs are outstanding.

Growant has a model that is totally customizable. You can make the plants think it's storming. I think they even offer a remote. Pretty darn legit. Just the first two that came to mind.

There are tons of great drying and curing threads with awesome info.

Anyways welcome again if you have any questions feel free to post back here or over in my journal found by clicking on my username or signature.

Dabber

There are some awesome lights offered by our sponsors!!! The perfect sun cobs are outstanding.

Growant has a model that is totally customizable. You can make the plants think it's storming. I think they even offer a remote. Pretty darn legit. Just the first two that came to mind.

There are tons of great drying and curing threads with awesome info.

Anyways welcome again if you have any questions feel free to post back here or over in my journal found by clicking on my username or signature.

Dabber

Thank you for the welcome. I have not heard of perfect sun cobs! I look forward to light my dark side of my room. I like using 420 mag sponsors, i have ordered from them as well I met many of them in San Bernardino this spring. That was an awesome event.

Nice! Sorry I totally mean to say sun plus. But they may be a sponsor too I can't remember. Dabby duck ( another member) uses the sun plus cobs and grows a straight forest I his grow room!

Nice! Sorry I totally mean to say sun plus. But they may be a sponsor too I can't remember. Dabby duck ( another member) uses the sun plus cobs and grows a straight forest I his grow room!

Hi TMD the Sun plus arrives Friday! I'm trying to make a journal. I've went through many topics but did not understand how to update. Do I just start a new thread for each day I update? I'm confused.

Nope you want to start it with all your grow info. So strain. Nutes. Medium. Training techniques all you can think to include. Then you just continue your posts in the reply section. Gimm a sec I'll hook ya up with the link

And I'm really glad you chose sun plus they are killer lights for sure!!!!

Hi TMD the Sun plus arrives Friday! I'm trying to make a journal. I've went through many topics but did not understand how to update. Do I just start a new thread for each day I update? I'm confused.

I will also connect you with Canadian growers what providence you in? That's what they're called right?

Nope you want to start it with all your grow info. So strain. Nutes. Medium. Training techniques all you can think to include. Then you just continue your posts in the reply section. Gimm a sec I'll hook ya up with the link

And I'm really glad you chose sun plus they are killer lights for sure!!!!

Thanks! This is what I did to date. I'm in Alberta.

Lowded Soil LED Raspberry Kush Upsizing From 4-20 Plants - 2017
Lowded Soil LED Raspberry Kush Upsizing From 4-20 Plants - 2017

Hi Lowded118,

Greeting from The Hammer. :welcome:

There a bunch of Canucks on here. Some in Alberta.

At the bottom of my post is a link to Canada forum.

Peace. :peace:

Thanks Hammer!

It's good to have folks with the same environment to assist sometimes! I'll go to the online version to get the link.

I'm so happy to be growing. I feel taking care of these ladies is kinda relaxing for me. Not to mention the of harvest! I'll check out your posts to get to know you a bit better.

Cheers

Lowded

Back
Top Bottom