Hi all - Aussie first time grower

HappiestHigh

G'day all! I imported some critical mass og cush seeds downunder, got my first two babies transitioning to flowering, starting to get a bit tricky and wanted to post some picks and ask some questions, this looks like a good place to do that.
This has gone from a curiosity to a passion very quickly, so excited about getting high without going to a dodgy dealers house and hoping i dont wind up getting robbed or bashed by the dodgy dick heads their.

G'day all! I imported some critical mass og cush seeds downunder, got my first two babies transitioning to flowering, starting to get a bit tricky and wanted to post some picks and ask some questions, this looks like a good place to do that.
This has gone from a curiosity to a passion very quickly, so excited about getting high without going to a dodgy dealers house and hoping i dont wind up getting robbed or bashed by the dodgy dick heads their.
What's ya medium mate? Keen to see pics

This has gone from a curiosity to a passion very quickly

Growing is the only addictive thing about cannabis.

G'day to you :welcome:

There are lots of resources here once you started poking around. Many members spend a lot of time in The Grow Room. You can do a grow journal so that we can all help you and/or admire your growing prowess. There's even an Australian forum if you get homesick.

Enjoy.

Ian

Back
Top Bottom