Just saying hi to all the great 420 people here

TheMadMonk

Just wanted to say hello, Im new to 420 forums but i have been reading them for some time now. I'm up in Canada and prepping for next years legalization here. Its been awhile since i've been into the scene unfortunately, but im getting prepped and ready to go before everything sells out here lol. Im making an RDWC setup in a 4x4 tent with a set of custom cobs. I am new to RDWC and have been reading much about it, but im sure ill be looking for some guidance from this great community of knowledge.

So that being said if anyone would like to chat or anything im always up for a good conversation so please feel free anytime.

Cheers

Welcome TheMadMonk :welcome:

Always nice to see another Canuck. I am new to rdwc as well, but 2 weeks in & they are thriving. Make sure that you start a Grow Journal so we can keep track & cheer you on.

And I agree that the hydro stores will be wiped out around opening day so starting early is a very good thing.

Ian

Welcome TheMadMonk :welcome:

Always nice to see another Canuck. I am new to rdwc as well, but 2 weeks in & they are thriving. Make sure that you start a Grow Journal so we can keep track & cheer you on.

And I agree that the hydro stores will be wiped out around opening day so starting early is a very good thing.

Ian

I definitely will be starting a grow journal once i can :) as for now im just ordering and setting myself up with the tools and knowledge. I would like to see a journal of your grow and how it goes, i could definitely learn a thing or two about it for sure !

The best advice I can give you is to set the system up & run it wet for a week before you put seeds/plants in it. There are always kinks & it is much easier to work them out if you don't have to worry about killing seedlings.

Ian

The best advice I can give you is to set the system up & run it wet for a week before you put seeds/plants in it. There are always kinks & it is much easier to work them out if you don't have to worry about killing seedlings.

Ian

Oh this is already on the checklist of things to do :) I'm following your journal now so I'll be watching closely .

You couldn't have picked a better community! The knowledge and endless wisdom here is priceless. Lots of Canadians here too! ... Start up a journal when you're ready! I'll be lurking.
Thanks freakbudz ! The mail man is gonna be hating me over the next few weeks, but he will probably thank me for the workout haha

Back
Top Bottom