Searching for salvation

Treble

Hi everyone,

Let me tell you a bit about myself.... or rather my partner. She was diagnosed with Lymphoma in July. Everything was going relatively well with the chemo until a couple of weeks ago when a biopsy showed that her liver is damaged and it's likely she won't be able to complete her chemotherapy. The sad part is that so far the chemo had managed to halt her main tumour, make it inactive and it was now shrinking. However, now we are devastated as it's likely that as her latest chemo wears off, the tumour may become active again.

I'm kind of weary to introducing my situation like this, but it's why I'm here. I live in the UK. Sadly the legislation here on THC is ridiculously blind to the facts. My partner is hanging between life and death like countless others and nobody - not the doctors, not the nurses, not the government are in the least bit interested in seeing a potentially brilliant treatment staring them in the face.

Anyway, apologies for letting my frustrations out. I'm here to learn about how I can try and save my dearest using RSO. The problem is I'm in the UK. I can't do anything legally. I see obstacles everywhere. If I get caught, my dearest is depending on me, so I don't want to end up in prison as well as lose my career and livelihood. I can't even buy the seeds because it will take me months to grow and she doesn't have time for that. I'm thinking of sourcing a supplier (I won't break forum rules by expanding on that here) but if I do that in the short term, then in the long run look to grow my own and eventually produce my own.

Anyway, that's my story so far... doing it all for Laura :kiss:

Welcome Treble :welcome:

There are a lot of good people here who are in similar situations with a loved one so you are not alone.

I would suggest you head over to our MEDICAL MARIJUANA > Methods of Medication > Cannabis Oil forum. This forum is very active and someone will jump in to help. Quite a number of people in need from the UK find their way to us.

If you don't get a quick response, post back in this thread & I will help you get it rolling.

For Laura.

Ian

Hi Treble

I amin the UK, another Newbie and in a similar position to yourself, though without the added agony of searching for help for a loved one and the sense of helplessness this entails.

I have already had life-changing help from this forum - my thread was moved to Medical Marijuanna - MMJ Treatment - Cancer healing and is the recent thread about ovarian cancer- worth a read, because of the advice I have been given there.

Would be interested to know how you get on, and hoping that all turns out well for you. Best wishes to you both.

Back
Top Bottom