Hello Everyone!

Michigander

Hello from Michigan!
I'm new to the forum. I joined just in time because after a recent move to a new home, I'm starting back up my perpetual all organic grow and I will also be starting a Journal along with it.
I had a continuous grow going for well over 6 years straight and now my grow room has almost doubled in size with the possibility of getting even bigger.(after some construction next year)
This forum looks really cool and I look forward to joining the community!

Welcome ! Greetings from Australia ! Start a Grow Journal when you get going, its a great way to get advice, you can see your plants develop and grow. You will find that there are some fantastic growers here who will help you get the best results. Its a great place, really laid back and not at all bitchy like some other Forums.

Welcome Michigander :welcome:

I am glad you joined us. 420 is the favorite watering hole for many seasoned growers so you are among friends here. I'm just a new grower & I am not alone, so feel free to jump in & help us. Head over to The Grow Room . . .

Ian

Things to consider when starting a journal make sure its in the correct forum category.

Journals in progess.

Then start answering these questions as a lay out to let everyone know your stuff the more you share the more we can all help ya.

Just remember enviroment is first always I can hook you up with some sweet links to start on .

Ie bud washing
Cloning
Random anything questions

And then bang your will have an army at door .

Here is a little lay out to get ya started bud .

Also make sure you edit your signature so people browsing your profile have quick link access .

It helps .

420-magazine-mobile622534411.jpg
420-magazine-mobile674559849.jpg

Things to consider when starting a journal make sure its in the correct forum category.

Journals in progess.

Then start answering these questions as a lay out to let everyone know your stuff the more you share the more we can all help ya.

Just remember enviroment is first always I can hook you up with some sweet links to start on .

Ie bud washing
Cloning
Random anything questions

And then bang your will have an army at door .

Here is a little lay out to get ya started bud .

Also make sure you edit your signature so people browsing your profile have quick link access .

It helps .

420-magazine-mobile622534411.jpg
420-magazine-mobile674559849.jpg

Thanks for the advice man! I'm working on getting started and will most definitely figure out how to put signatures on!

Hello from Michigan!
I'm new to the forum. I joined just in time because after a recent move to a new home, I'm starting back up my perpetual all organic grow and I will also be starting a Journal along with it.
I had a continuous grow going for well over 6 years straight and now my grow room has almost doubled in size with the possibility of getting even bigger.(after some construction next year)
This forum looks really cool and I look forward to joining the community!
Hey hey!

I am also a Michigander and just grow for us.

Hoping to move into a better place with a basement so that I can expand like that :)

Can't wait to see your perpetual setup!

Back
Top Bottom