New member - Just checking in

DaveL

Hey folks.
Just had my first grow. A few White Widows in pots outdoors. They finished in 3 gallon size.
Made a bunch of mistakes. Started too late for my climate, not enough sun but still got a few ounces dry. And really good. Been evaluating smoke for over 40 years.
Looking forward to meeting other folks who enjoy the journey.

Welcome!!!! You should totally start a grow journal. Great form of support info and resources!

Funny you ask. I just received a Mars Hydro 480W that will be set up shortly. It is going in a small bathroom in my basement that s never used. I have a few white widow seeds that I will be germinating tomorrow. I'm only putting in 2 or max 3 plants from seed. The cool thing about the bathroom is that it is vented already. The WW really have a strong scent once they start flowering.

Funny you ask. I just received a Mars Hydro 480W that will be set up shortly. It is going in a small bathroom in my basement that s never used. I have a few white widow seeds that I will be germinating tomorrow. I'm only putting in 2 or max 3 plants from seed. The cool thing about the bathroom is that it is vented already. The WW really have a strong scent once they start flowering.

That's AWESOME man! make sure to start a journal as well and we can follow along with each other. I grow with LED as well!

Not sure how to start a journal here. If you already know, cool. Please share. If not, no worries. I'll look it up.

What is the problem outdoors? I know I had a big problem with humidity late summer and fought and won against a small amount of white powder mold

On my first grow 19 days in and working hard and hoping for the best! I do not smoke but my wife and family does! I grow for her!
That's really sweet of you! Actually there's 2 other members I can think of immediately that grow for their children and siblings who need medicine. More common than you would think I guess

I also grow in a bathroom. In the tub to be more exact, but I'm adding a veg cab tomorrow next to the tub.

Here is the link to my journal if Any of you care to tag along.

Themaddabber's Hempy Bucket Bathtub Grow 2017

The plan is to flip them Saturday on the new moon. Should be a good show.

There are a lot of quality members and growers there also with great info if you have questions. 420 is a great community with very respectful members.

Please post the links to journals you start I would be happy to follow them.

Once it's started hit the option button in the upper right corner and there is an option to copy url. Unless you use a pc. Then copy and paste.... duh! Hahaha!

Hope everyone is having a good one

Back
Top Bottom